Seahawks Unloading Ol

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Looks like the Seahawks may be letting 2 of their starters go. LG Carpenter and RT Giacomini.

The small blurb from rotoworld on each are that Carpenter has underperformed and Giacomini is wants to test the market and may get a decent deal.

I wonder if Carpenter is a case of needing the right coach to get him to progress, he clearly had the potential talent coming out of college.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I heard they didn't want to play for Seattle anymore because they were going to have to play Quinn twice a year. :whistle:

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I doubt they sign for us then, facing Quinn in practice must destroy your confidence.
I dunno.

I'm of the school of thought that Jackie Slater and Jack Youngblood playing each other in practice made each other better. (And I believe Slater referenced that in a speech once.)

It's what I was hoping would happen with Jake Long and Robert Quinn.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I don't want either. They are good run blockers but not good pass blockers. Carpenter was a big miss for Schneider. It has been rare for him to overdraft a player but he missed on one of his earliest picks. Giacamini is a jerk. I don't like him. He gets the Incognito penalties often but isn't quite at Richies level. If I was going to go in the nasty penalty type aggressive Guard then I would take the better player in Incognito.

I really would prefer youth and taking guys in the draft that can stick for a long time. I know there are no Guarantees but I wouldn't mind if the Rams had a whole different line filled with youngsters over the next two to here years. Get two this year and two next year and hopefully Barrett Jones pans out and they're set for years to come. Matthews and Thomas this year, or Moses and Jackson or something like that would be a good start.