Seahawks' Sherman wins appeal

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Fucking BULLSHIT!!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/seat ... ugs-122712

RENTON, Wash. (AP)

Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman has won his appeal of a four-game suspension for use of performance enhancing substances, making him eligible for the NFL playoffs.

Sherman posted ''I won,'' on his Twitter account Thursday morning, followed by teammates tweeting their congratulations. Sherman added, ''Thank you (at)nfl for upholding the truth! To the 12s Thank you your faith is rewarded! Thank you lord.''

The decision was made by former NFL executive Bob Wallace.

Sherman was steadfast since news broke of his pending suspension that he believed he would win on appeal. Sherman's appeal was based on errors in the chain of custody of his sample and that there were mistakes made by the tester. Sherman made his appeal late last week.

Sherman is now eligible for the Seahawks season finale against St. Louis and the playoffs.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's because he has an attorney with a bunch of vowels in his name.

"I can't get back playing regardless. I can just sue the league, and that's probably what I'm going to do if they suspend me,'" Sherman said.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2012/12/27/ ... ion-appeal

----

No way Goodell wanted to be brought into court again.

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
$1000 says that if it were Janoris, that shit woulda stuck. Probably would have given him a perma-ban. The NFL hates the Rams.....

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
So,,,, not ONLY is he allowed to constantly interfere with whatever receiver he's covering without consequence ...

He can take banned substances too with no ramifications.

Got it.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Faceplant said:
$1000 says that if it were Janoris, that shit woulda stuck. Probably would have given him a perma-ban. The NFL hates the Rams.....
Everything changed when Georgia took the Rams out of the country's 2nd biggest media market place.

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
interference said:
Faceplant said:
Everything changed when Georgia took the Rams out of the country's 2nd biggest media market place.

You got that right......

bluecoconuts

Legend
Good, we'll send Jackson out to him so he can break him arm, like he did to that Whiner CB who tried to take him down in the open field.

Sherman, like Seattle is overrated. They're out in the first round unless they play Chicago or Washinton. Then they'll last long enough to face Green Bay or Atlanta. Personally I hope it's Greenbay, so we can watch the Pack hang 70 em for revenge.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
This is total BS. The NFL should have argued he intentionaly cracked the specimen cup in hopes it would leak out before they got a sample to test. Nowhere did he deny using aderal his claim was that because the collecter poured the specimen from the leaky cup to another cup that had a broken seal that they didnt follow protocol. So what he is sayin is if you intentionaly crack your specimen jar you may get out of a positive test. I know if my employer sends me in for a drug test and I do anything to try and circumvent the results it is as good as a positive test, why else try to cheat the test.

I would love to see B Quick catch a short pass and run Sherman over making him wish he had been suspended for this game. And we all know if SJ39 gets the chance he will straight truck that aderal abusin loser.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Okaaaay. So, since that test was invalid, when are they going to test him? He needs a make-up test. I hope they catch him early in the offseason, when cheaters like him aren't expecting it.