Seahawks Really Really Really Need To Lose Now

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_of_Old

I agree. But the most important loss this weekend would be the Putriots losing to the Broncos. I cannot stomach another SB with the Patriots in it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Watching the 49'ers lose in back to back Superbowls sounds kind of fun... :heh:

ram29jackson

Rookie
I'm not typing any stupid hate for a team because its not the Rams or what ever. I like the whole NFL and hope its a good game.

sure I tend to root against these teams. The thing I don't get/like is how can these 2 teams be the class of the NFC ? Seattle has no receivers and a ( I don't give a damn how talented he might be,he's still young) QB.

Same as inexperienced QB for SF...SF has talented receivers but a sub par QB.

they have good defenses ...but why ? how ? are they really that good or just benefiters of the fact that parity makes everyone weaker in one way or another?

the new passing rules and parity make people look better than they are and earlier too. Kaep wouldn't last as QB in the 80s but now he's some up and coming star ?

you expect me to believe that many young QBs are that good that early ? everything must weaker around them for them to look that good this early in their careers. I'm sorry but neither of these guyare as good as Dilfer was when he got his super bowl...call Dilfer a game manager all you want but he had taken a million more snaps and seen a million more things to process in his mind and execute what needed to be done on the field and he earned his ring.

don't give me the crap about pro offenses in college and that guys are better and smarter now. Not that many ,that fast this often in a 3 year period...its not possible unless everything is weaker in quality around you

ramfidelis

UDFA
I saw Carroll being interviewed at a press conference and was asked about Harvin. His response was that he wouldn't play, but that it was OK because he could practice with the team NEXT week! Now I really want these chumps to lose!

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
On to the SB and an opportunity for old school brilliant QB with a team of exceptional WRs and a decent RB against a team with above average defense and RB a good young QB and weak WRs.

If the refs let the DBs mug the WRs that could take away any advantage Denver has. If the weather is too bad can Manning step up and make it happen?

I really don't want the hags to win, I live in the Seattle area and having to deal with all these band wagon fans for a year will make me want to shoot someone

jjab360

Legend
I like that Seattle's going to get so close before it all crumbles down in the SB. It's only going to crush that poor fool even more knowing how close he was to not looking like a complete idiot.