Seahawks Really Really Really Need To Lose Now

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1925582-seattle-seahawks-fan-gets-super-bowl-xlviii-champs-tattoo

BeGsRMJCMAAxCD6.jpg

Allegedly got the tattoo at the beginning of the season. They really need to lose now.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I hate Seahawks fans more than 49ers, but I hate the 49ers' players more than the 'Hawks. If one of the two would win, I guess I would rather see Wilson and Lynch get one and not Krapondick and Cry-baby Davis. But, still... :rolleyes:

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Wtf are you thinking... to get a sb tatt before they even win it is just stupid. Ill be rolling if they get knocked out sunday.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
LOL I saw this when I was on the treadmill the other day but couldn't hear the back story because I had headphones on. Fucking idiot. It's out there now. King of all jinxes if they lose.

V3

Hall of Fame
I hate Seahawks fans more than 49ers, but I hate the 49ers' players more than the 'Hawks. If one of the two would win, I guess I would rather see Wilson and Lynch get one and not Krapondick and Cry-baby Davis. But, still... :rolleyes:

There are FAR more people I dislike with the Seahawks fans than the 49er players. Maybe like 10 players or so that I don't like on the 49ers vs. the thousands of Seahawk fans. That's how I look at it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
He does know he's not a member of the team, right?

Moron.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
He'll be able to go on that tattoo cover-up show at least. They cover-up tats ALMOST as ugly as that one on every show.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I think a better option would be to just amputate the arm. Anyone that idiotic doesn't need two.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
There are FAR more people I dislike with the Seahawks fans than the 49er players. Maybe like 10 players or so that I don't like on the 49ers vs. the thousands of Seahawk fans. That's how I look at it.

I'm on the east coast, so I'm a bit subjective since I rarely contact them and only have a few friends (3) -- freshman roommate and two facebook acquaintances --that are from Seattle. I just know that if Kaep wins, I'll be watching his smug ass in every commercial all offseason.

V3

Hall of Fame
I'm on the east coast, so I'm a bit subjective since I rarely contact them and only have a few friends (3) -- freshman roommate and two facebook acquaintances --that are from Seattle. I just know that if Kaep wins, I'll be watching his smug ass in every commercial all offseason.

He's probably #1 on my list of hated players, that's for sure. Let's face it, this is a no win situation for us if Denver doesn't win it all. The other three choices make me want to drink antifreeze.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
You left out " Mr. offensive pass interference every play Anquan Boldin"!

NorCalRamFan

I hate the 49ers waaaaaaay more than the SheMaleHawks. No way do I want the 49ers and that crook Eddie D anywhere near the Super Bowl where he can bribe refs.

Anyone that would try to bribe a sitting Governor with $400,000 cash for a Riverboat Gambling license surely isn't beyond bribing/threatening a few refs to fix a football game.

fearsomefour

Legend
He does know he's not a member of the team, right?

Moron.

When my son wanted to get a tat of a band several years ago I told him, "Look at the guys in the band. They dont have a tat of the band they are in, you know why? Because they know its gonna break up at some point."
Was at the movies a couple of days ago and this guy, young guy, is wearing a brand new shiney Whiners jacket and beanie (breaking a rule right there, rock the shirt or the hat, but not both....but thats just my opinion) and says to the slack jawed mouth breather he was with "hey, the Clippers just won". Typical front running Dbag. That is your typical west coast Whiner fan.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I have three favorite teams in the NFL..
1. St. Louis Rams
2. Anyone else playing the San Francisco 49ers
3. Anyone else playing the New England Patriots

So go Seahawks & Broncos and if the Patriots play the 49ers in the Super Bowl I will see you all in Canada on the 2nd of February.

Lesson

Oh, really?
I kind of like the idea of the Seahawks remaining without a ring, so I'm hoping they lose Sunday, and the Broncos ultimately beat the 49ers.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I was on the hate fence but that tat sent me over the edge.

I hope they go to the superbowl and lose in the final seconds. That would make that tat a massive heartbreak.