Seahawks on Bradford injury

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambition

Rookie
Holy crap that was mind numbing to read. There was no flow in the conversation whatsoever. Just a whole lot of backtalk and repeat posts.
plus, that dark background makes stuff hard to follow and keep separated. makes you appreciate ROD all the more.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I really do think they're about the flakiest fan base on earth, but they can enjoy their 15 minutes a little while longer. October 19 will be a whole 'nother story.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'm actually on that thread, not Red Alice, though. I'm an imposter lol

me too. They called me out. It's just a matter of time now before I get banned again.

Red Alice mostly posts on opposing team sites. He's a Rams basher and Bradford hater.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This is the 1st post I've read this morning,(I'm in Calif.) I'm Glad I didn't have anything to eat yet or I'd be 'Hurling it!'

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I can't see how this would change the Seachickens gameplan any. Run the ball, stop the run. Pretty much wash, repeat for the NFC west. It's not like they can rely on the ability challenged Clemens. Hill can play as well as Palmer, IMO. Maybe not the Palmer of old, but the Palmer now.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
me too. They called me out. It's just a matter of time now before I get banned again.

Red Alice mostly posts on opposing team sites. He's a Rams basher and Bradford hater.
Next time your on their blog, remind them about Sam going 4-1-1 in the div. and see how long you last! ( Let me know if you do, and what they say!)

RamzFanz

Damnit
Next time your on their blog, remind them about Sam going 4-1-1 in the div. and see how long you last! ( Let me know if you do, and what they say!)

He's what... 5-2-1 in the last 2 seasons?

Anyways, I can't. Bradford's gone and they'll just piss me off by hammering that point home on me.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook

Haha!!! That's really funny. I saw them nipping at you and hinting at who u are. Freaking hilarious they were right lol.

I'm a bit harder to track this time around...

RamzFanz

Damnit
Haha!!! That's really funny. I saw them nipping at you and hinting at who u are. Freaking hilarious they were right lol.

I'm a bit harder to track this time around...
Yeah, I left the zz in my name. Red freaking Alice called me out like a month ago but I've been quiet.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Yeah, I left the zz in my name. Red freaking Alice called me out like a month ago but I've been quiet.

Haha!!! Yeah he did.

But dude, you just straight up told them you are zz. HAHAHA!!! Dam it's cracking me up... lol

This is a guilty pleasure of mine...

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I hate them, I hate them, I hate them. They are right, but I hate them.

Right in thinking we trade a high draft pick for a vet QB to start?
Or something else?

RamzFanz

Damnit
Even if it means Shecawk fan tears?

You make a good point. I'll try harder.

I'll lay the groundwork over the next weeks until the Rams stomp them in the dome and then rant about how bad the Hawks suck now and how they need a real QB like Hill.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
You make a good point. I'll try harder.

I'll lay the groundwork over the next weeks until the Rams stomp them in the dome and then rant about how bad the Hawks suck now and how they need a real QB like Hill.

evil-raccoon.jpg