Seahawks on Bradford injury

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Irish

Starter
I hate them, I hate them, I hate them. They are right, but I hate them.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I want a list with all of their addresses so I can go piss on their carpets.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
You've been reading that too, eh? They've been saying that shit for years. But hey, they also love Manziel and didn't want us to draft him.

Every blind hog finds an acorn. I'm hoping we find another miracle passer.

If our defense plays like its suppose to, we'll still be in every game. Thank God we got big WR's that can win jump balls. Hill can do that...

Seattle forgets we were one yard away from beating them with Clemens, Hill beats them.

Time to put a bounty on Wilson ;) They say we're dirty so let's prove the right. They love being right, after all.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
I really really hope wilson tears the shit out of his knee this year! F them

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Read some of the posts and the ones from Red Alice make me think she's not a Rams fan but a hater! Don't know football!

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Read some of the posts and the ones from Red Alice make me think she's not a Rams fan but a hater! Don't know football!
Yeah, I hope her legs grow together. I, obviously, don't even know her but I hate that witch! ...posing as a Rams fan then sucks up to whiner and seahag fans constantly.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Red Alice is a gutless b$@&$...

I've argued with him before, he lost his shite.

Hill looks good, I feel good, now let's have a smoke.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
image.jpg

jjab360

Legend
At least this guy gets it.
There's a lot of silly stuff being said on this thread.

If you were shallow enough to judge Bradford by his stats, ignoring that the team was an entire rebuild, riddled with drops and penalties killing big plays and TDs, you might think he sucks. If you use the same stats then Hill is an upgrade. His last season that he started most of the season, 2010, he was ranked 13th and all of his numbers were better than Bradford's career stats.

Kappy is about to demonstrate my point. The Niners O line is as porous as a screen. Kappy is getting terrorized by pass rushes. The first 9 quarters of the preseason they scored 3 points and none with Kappy. He played a quarter and a half against the Charges and was strip sacked twice and scored a whopping 3 points. This is what happens to good QBs that aren't protected.

The Hawks are looking as badass as I've ever seen them but switch Wilson for Bradford and the results are probably the same for both teams. Seattle built their trenches before they got their star QB. Fisher inherited the QB and then built trenches. The Rams are ready for their QB of the future with a few more O linemen for depth and to replace the aging vets. Their trenches starters are some of the best in the league.

This Rams team is far better than last season. They have their running game on track with the bulldozer Robinson making holes. The pass rush is probably second to none. Quick and Britt are playing lights out. Bailey has proven to be an excellent receiver and will be back week 5. KC was a serviceable QB, Hill is far better.

No way they trade for a vet. They'll go with Hill and look for a McCown to emerge that they can grab in the offseason and draft a QB for the future is my bet. Take the Bradford savings and keep their best players who are coming into contract years.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I paged through the 'Hawks thread above and saw this in somebody's sig - thought I'd share it. (y)

"...and with one kiss of his bicep he proved, without a shadow of doubt, that he was every bit as much of a DBag as his coach, and most of his team's fanbase. Finally, he could call himself a Niner!"

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Holy shit that was mind numbing to read. There was no flow in the conversation whatsoever. Just a whole lot of backtalk and repeat posts.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Most of the posts I saw in the Bradford thread were pretty empathetic towards Sam.