Seahawks Lose Thread!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
tenor.gif

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ham and cheese rules. Especially grilled ham and cheese.
He'll yeah, take that Ham heat it up ,put it on the paper plate, throw some butter in the pan.

With some 15 grain bread,Grilled Ham and Cheese it is,lol.

It tasted So So good while the Rams won and the Hags lost,might eat every Sunday.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He'll yeah, take that Ham heat it up ,put it on the paper plate, throw some butter in the pan.

With some 15 grain bread,Grilled Ham and Cheese it is,lol.

It tasted So So good while the Rams won and the Hags lost,might eat every Sunday.
I like my grilled ham & cheese with a tomato bisque soup. Trailer park meets Fifth Avenue... :ROFLMAO:

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
I like my grilled ham & cheese with a tomato bisque soup. Trailer park meets Fifth Avenue... :ROFLMAO:
Lol my hood self lived on grilled ham and cheese,with Campbell's tomato soup for years.All I know is drop a can of Campbell's and add a cup of milk.

It just really really tasted good today,Rams scoring all that without Whit,Hags losing, Yeah Baby.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Giants d shutdown the Shehawks. I.press I've win for the Giants. They played McCoy in that game.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Anytime the Seahawks lose its a good day. Now with any luck hopefully the Bills put a nail in the Niners coffin tomorrow that way the entire division lost this week except for the Rams.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That Giants D can be nasty!

As @Reddog99 said....anytime the Seahawks lose is a good day! (y):D

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

we saw first hand how difficult the giants d was to handle. not that the rams pulled out all stops to dominate them but they weren't a pushover.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
It's almost like the Giants, Dolphins and Bills are good football teams. Maybe we will hear less about the rams "playing down" to competition.

Patiently waiting for all the hot takes about how far Wilson can take the Seahawks too... but not holding my breath.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Man woke up dog needed to go out and what's on Sky Sports, Rams lol

Got a Firestick download Mobdro ,go to sports, Sky Sports Action.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No way I would’ve thought the Giants had a prayer with McCoy at QB. You never know

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
No way I would’ve thought the Giants had a prayer with McCoy at QB. You never know

It’s today’s NFL. Every week it seems... I shouldn’t be surprised.

The other thing that seems soooo different... no game feels safe. Teams come back fast.

It used to be... drive down and get game leading FG with less than 60 seconds left... game over, you win... Today, teams tie the game all the time with hardly any time to work with.

Even big leads, zapped away suddenly. I don’t know if I like better or not... more often it feels like fluke plays swing things. Busted plays, etc. Penalties.