Seahawks Game - Simply, A Huge, HUGE Game for the Rams!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
I know all Rams Fans already know this but tomorrow night’s game against the Seahawks is simply just a huge Game for the Rams! Definitely feel like if the Rams win this game they will make the Playoffs (I do understand that there will be more games to be played and the Rams will need to win at least 2 of their 3 remaining games!) but I think if the Rams can beat the Seahawks and go at least 10-6 they will make the playoffs (I just think the Vikings will lose at least 2 more games)! Of course I am hoping that from what I have read is true that the Rams will get the Tiebreaker nod over the Vikings if they end up tied in the Standings?!!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah this is basically an early wildcard round for the Rams. They need to address the rest of the sched as such and leave everything on the field from here on out.

So tonight is my wildcard matchup at home. Gonna break out all the goods, doin fajitas with all the fixins and a 12er of ice cold negra modelo.

Let's gooooooo!!!!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
The playoffs start now. The mind set? Lose, and you go home. There’s no more time for discussion about Goff or Gurley. We all need to back this team and cheer our asses off.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
THIS is definitely how I feel about this game. It's go time for everybody, from coaching staff to practice squad!

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
We can easily beat this team. The question is who will show up. And how predictable have we become? If the offense is moving the ball I have faith we will win. The hags won by a few flukes in their place (bad penalty on Clay, missed FG, lucky throw away by Wilson etc). Must win turnover battle.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh man, and the total X factor is the weather and field conditions. It's been raining pretty good, especially for So Cal, for the past week off and on. It's still raining this morning. That field is going to be a mess. Hags are used to the wetness and cold. The temp is supposed to be about 58 degrees about 6 PM. Colder than normal, (for So Cal), wet, a night game and small QB hands. If the Rams overcome these odds, we are going deep in the playoffs, maybe all the way.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I know all Rams Fans already know this but tomorrow night’s game against the Seahawks is simply just a huge Game for the Rams! Definitely feel like if the Rams win this game they will make the Playoffs (I do understand that there will be more games to be played and the Rams will need to win at least 2 of their 3 remaining games!) but I think if the Rams can beat the Seahawks and go at least 10-6 they will make the playoffs (I just think the Vikings will lose at least 2 more games)! Of course I am hoping that from what I have read is true that the Rams will get the Tiebreaker nod over the Vikings if they end up tied in the Standings?!!!

Rams over Hags is a better bet than v. Whiners IMO...I gave the Rams no shot a week or 2 ago, and still the odds are long...The reason I think it's a little more doable now is simply the Bears...Trubisky has been at least a decent QB of late and they must beat the Vikings along with Queen's going down to Pack as well..Winning 3 of 4 against the schedule will be a tough road for the Rams and I'm not sure of the tiebreaker scenario...Queen's have 2 should be almost wal-overs, so 2 of 3 won't do it for the Rams...

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Rams need to man up today.... There is no relying on anyone else for help...

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Actually, Rams have been in playoff game status since last week vs the Cards. That’s 5 consecutive do-or-die games, y’all. The consequences of frittering away at least 3 winnable games earlier.

But I will say this. If the Rams bring their A game then they should win this particular game.

Hope the field condition won’t be a deciding factor. Sigh...

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
The Rams need to score TDs in the red Zone. Stop with the 3rd and long bubble screen. Maybe then we can win. Other wise....

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Run a fair bit of up tempo... move Goff around...
or,
Line up face to face and punch them in the mouth!

be9pFEA.jpg

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Oh man, and the total X factor is the weather and field conditions. It's been raining pretty good, especially for So Cal, for the past week off and on. It's still raining this morning. That field is going to be a mess. Hags are used to the wetness and cold. The temp is supposed to be about 58 degrees about 6 PM. Colder than normal, (for So Cal), wet, a night game and small QB hands. If the Rams overcome these odds, we are going deep in the playoffs, maybe all the way.

Agree only with I raining, deep in playoffs is wishful thinking. With the Gurley thread down,I’ll continue to say he is not the same back.
The Rams are letting him go until he can’t. My statement is The Rams will not not go as far as Todd Gurley will take them,which is not totally true either. 60 degrees ??? The rain the last few weeks were only help,still this team has great leadership it is possible,.but doubtful a deep run. A fun run is what will get,until we don’t. Playoff mode And growth as a franchise year in and year out.