Seahawks Fans On The Rams Draft Options

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Nope. That Alice or Sally or... lives on the East Coast I believe. I'm thinking of someone who can't get over the amount of money we are paying our fragile QB.

I didn't notice where RedAlice was from,,, and I'm not going back to find out. I still feel unclean for venturing over there in the 1st place.

Just the word red can sometimes give me flashbacks.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Most fans of other teams think we need a QB. They don't have a dog in the fight, but they are looking at it from 30,000 feet. And they could be right. We will find out this year.

Yup, I do tend to agree this is a big year for Sam and the entire organization. This draft and FA period is critical, IMO. Regardless of how tough the division is we need a huge step forward.
Another 6-7 win season just doesn't cut it. That's just my feeling anyway.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I didn't notice where RedAlice was from,,, and I'm not going back to find out. I still feel unclean for venturing over there in the 1st place.

Just the word red can sometimes give me flashbacks.
I've seen her around on quite a few of the enemy's boards. She is always very complimentary of our opposition and her posts about our Rams belong on Ramstalk. Her tag line says she is a "Los Angeles Rams fan in San Diego".

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
And here I was thinking you were referring to red font ZN. Guess I don't go over "there" enough. Or maybe that's a good thing.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
just read a little bit over that seahawks board...lol wow they hate Bradford - understandable since he's 5-2-1 against the NFC West since Fisher has been coach.

I think Bradford is the best QB in this division - but because of a better surrounding team and the overcredit of W/L's to qb's, he won't get the notoriety...

Would love to see Bradford with a top 5 run game and a leagues best defense

Not going to get a top 5 run game and a league best defense by drafting Watkins. ;)

Last edited:

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Hey guys, cut those Seattle people a break. Most of them have only been football fans for about one year now.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
"No way maaaaaaan we've been Hawks fans since the Zorn and Largent days." :effemine:

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
images

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
"No way maaaaaaan we've been Hawks fans since the Zorn and Largent days." :effemine:

I didn't mind them so much back then... cause they were in the fucking AFC. They sucked for the most part back then too.

I was gonna say that they played in a dingy-ass dark dome back then as well,,, but I thought better of it after. Sorry.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I've looked at it recently. They say they're not worried if Sam is our QB but they hope we don't get Clowney. I got news for them, we dang near clipped them with Kellen Clemens and our arrow is pointing up. I gurantee this, they aren't gonna take us lightly next year.

I honestly don't know how they can overlook Bradford but they have for the last few seasons.

iced

Not going to get a top 5 run game and a league best defense by drafting Watkins. ;)

It could - points on the board works well for our pass rush and takes that extra safety out of the box

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
RedAlice? Hmmmmmm..... o_O

But yeah - the Bradford love is... sniff... heart warming. Thanks guys. Oh... and gals?

Can't stand that two timing hooker. He'll drool over the Pidgeons then claim he's a Ram fan. Dude's a complete tool...

My arguments with him and a bunch of them bumped the thread into the "Smack Shack"... dirty little place for a bunch of dirty little fans. Lol

They claimed I was belittling them... guess I was. But it's only because they're beneath my team, not a big deal. ;)

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook

It's OK. Sammy, Tavon, Cook, Bailey, and Givens will give them a few things to think about...

They know who Stacy is already. :D

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Most of those bird brains are clueless about everything. One of them even said we would take a TE...
They are all squawk...
image.jpg