Seahawks Fans On The Rams Draft Options

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Amazing how many of them think we need a QB. And they sure love Clowney.

Most fans of other teams think we need a QB. They don't have a dog in the fight, but they are looking at it from 30,000 feet. And they could be right. We will find out this year.

iced

Most fans of other teams think we need a QB. They don't have a dog in the fight, but they are looking at it from 30,000 feet. And they could be right. We will find out this year.

it's a wide varying opinion - I've heard it both ways...The majority of my friends who actually follow football know that he hasn't and doesn't have much around them...

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I've heard a lot of fans from teams with QB issues say they hope the Rams unload Bradford so their team can pick him up.

iced

just read a little bit over that seahawks board...lol wow they hate Bradford - understandable since he's 5-2-1 against the NFC West since Fisher has been coach.

I think Bradford is the best QB in this division - but because of a better surrounding team and the overcredit of W/L's to qb's, he won't get the notoriety...

Would love to see Bradford with a top 5 run game and a leagues best defense

Sum1

Hall of Fame
just read a little bit over that seahawks board...lol wow they hate Bradford - understandable since he's 5-2-1 against the NFC West since Fisher has been coach.

I think Bradford is the best QB in this division - but because of a better surrounding team and the overcredit of W/L's to qb's, he won't get the notoriety...

Would love to see Bradford with a top 5 run game and a leagues best defense
Give it about 6 months...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
RedAlice? Hmmmmmm..... o_O

But yeah - the Bradford love is... sniff... heart warming. Thanks guys. Oh... and gals?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Yep.

tonyl711

Starter
those clowns need to actually watch their QB play, then stop and ask themselves if he would win 7 games a season without that D and running game.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The "red" makes me think of a certain poster who posts in red... That particular poster can't post here. I'm thinking Alice could really be her real name. jk
Nope. That Alice or Sally or... lives on the East Coast I believe. I'm thinking of someone who can't get over the amount of money we are paying our fragile QB.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Most fans never watch rams games, except maybe the tnf game against the whiners. That game plus the taking heads slamming Sam, who also probably only watched that game, have formed their opinion of Bradford.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Not even close. We don't win the SB every year - right? Well that's what I wanna see.:D