Seahawks Fans are Terrified

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Said it last week and I'll say it again: Let's give 'em something to talk about!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
They aren't talking match ups, they're talking about how dirty we. Jeff Fisher is dirty, GW bounty thing, targeting OBJ, oh is, it's all the rave over there. You'd think we're the new Raiders by looking at their posts.

I just wanna give them the game they don't want and do the things they already beleive we do. I just want one thing to happen and that's take away their home field advantage. Rams want no different. And if Wison does get hurt, it won't because he was targeted.

Look for a ton of BS flags to go against us again this year in SEA.

Man I hate SEA
I am sure we all want the same thing from this game! I just hope we get a good Crew of Ref's, Like the Allen Crew maybe! DOES ANYONE KNOW WHICH CREW WE DREW YET!?!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
closing out the season with some borderline physical play has become a pretty regular occurrence for us

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

I dunno what to say. A band named Moistboyz.

wtf_____gif__by_seanguy4-d7b2o0g.png

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I especially notice how hard our D hits when I watch the games via short cuts on Direct Tv. Something about watching one play after another without all the other stuff in between. I wouldn't want to get hit by our D either!! Those kids fly around that field and hit harder than I see other teams hit.
GO RAMS!!!

Fisher's Titans teams were often the same way. Punishing hitters. Not like the Ravens used to be but those teams dished out hard hits.

This defense leaves marks, players on the other teams O feel it for a few days after they play the Rams I'm certain of that. SEA wants two things, the division and getting out of this game with everyone healthy because they have little margin for error if they leave home, they are 5-3 on the road and haven't played in cold weather.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Please, please, please let the Rams beat the Seacocks! !!

Athos

Legend
Hags are the kings of playing dirty.

If their DBs didn't play dirty, they wouldn't be nearly as good. Or rather, if WRs could actually play their DBs like the shitbirds play, they'd get owned.

Shoman01

Rookie
And I thought I was the only Rams fan in Seattle! I'm getting a lot of the same although a few co-workers and friends who did start paying more attention to us know it's going to be a tough game. Now that I think about it I've seriously only met 2 other Rams fans in the 15 years I've been a fan of the team....
I've been a fan since '71. Last year i could at least remind them that they have never won a super bowl. There has to be a Rams fan in every city. I am the designated Rams Fan for Redmond.

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
How about setting the tone for next year by having some film of a hard fought hard hitting DISCIPPLINED game that we won and kept our division rival from earning the #1 seed? I've seen enough trash talk and bs rough play it doesn't win games.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Oh my god, you have Seahawks fans as friends. I feel nauseous .

I do too. They moved to PA from Washington. Nice people. The woman is a doctor in residency here and she has two kids that are always at our house. She is single so her Dad is retired and moved to help her through the program. He is a damn good mechanic too. He helped me tear the truck down and send the heads out then put it all back together. Couldn't have done it without him.

They are so nice it is hard to hold their Seahawkery against them. In fact they care coming over for the game this Sunday! Should be interesting. He is bringing some of the Tommyknocker brews that I got him for fixing my truck. I don't have the heart to tell him that I don't drink while the game is on. I like to be sharp and aware of everything happening. I am a lightweight so I just wait till after the game.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
I've been a fan since '71. Last year i could at least remind them that they have never won a super bowl. There has to be a Rams fan in every city. I am the designated Rams Fan for Redmond.

Haha yeah I would say that all the time too. I've got little town snohomish locked down.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
I don't care if the score is 2-0 we just need to beat them and that would end the year a little better.It would at least get that game or whatever it was against the Giants out of my head and give them a preview that its going to get tougher vs us.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
What a coincidence. I'm the designated Rams fan for Bellevue.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
After the debacle against the Giants and the fact the Seahawks are playing their best football right now there is no reason their fans should be concerned whatsoever. I always believe you play to win the game, but if the Falcons, Saints, Giants & Vikings win and the Rams lose I will not shed a tear!
Up 3 or 4 draft slots we would go.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
As far as I know, I'm the only Rams fan in Vancouver, Washington. Can't stand seeing all the hawks jerseys around.