Seahawks@Eagles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Lynch is a badass. Dumb as a rock, but who cares. Impossible for one guy to bring him down, reminds me of Earl Campbell....

What I like about Lynch; he's a football player.

Not pretending to be anything other than that.

He gives tremendous effort out there. Always. I admire that.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
bcg32px0napajyyeab9i.gif

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Why does McCoy refuse to carry the ball like a fucking professional football player on these fumbles? He looks like a 8 year old pee-wee league football quarterback trying to scramble.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
How much would it suck if the niners and cards lost but the Seahawks won? Please Eagles please win.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We need these assholes to lose. We need Arizona, Seattle, and SF to lose today to have any playoff hope left. :(

Bluesy

Name
Kyle
So if the Seahawks win does that put the nail in the coffin for our playoff hopes? Freaking Eagles. God why do they have to play so shitty. They are getting some bs no calls that should be DPI on the Seahawks though.

Bluesy

Name
Kyle
Which would pretty much end our playoff dreams right?

bskrilla

Starter
Which would pretty much end our playoff dreams right?

I believe Seattle can win this game, but then have to lose out.

If SF wins it's over.

EDIT: If Arizona beats KC then we can no longer win division which was arguably our best chance.

Bluesy

Name
Kyle
I think it might be still be possible, just a lot less likely.

I believe Seattle can win this game, but then have to lose out.

If SF wins it's over.

Yeah I guess if anyone in our division wins we have no chance of winning the division.

If someone in the division wins, say the Seahawks, they would have to lose out and so would the lions for us to have a wild card. In that scenario the div champs would be AZ, GB, DAL/PHI, (and whoever wins the south). Wildcards would be DAL/PHI and the Rams having the tie breaker over DET and SEA for having the best division record.

It would also mean that the niners couldn't win more than 2 games, we're gonna have a better div record than them no matter what if we win out.

So basically, root against SEA, SF, and DET.

Bluesy

Name
Kyle
I misspoke. I guess the first tiebreaker for teams not in the same division is wins within the conference, we're at 4-4, DET is 7-2.

So I guess pretty much if SEA or SF wins two times then we're done. SEA could win tonight then lose out and we would beat the tiebreaker on them. But either the Cowboys and the Eagles can't win anymore (whoever doesn't win the division) if we want to have a chance of beating them for a wild card tie breaker.