Seahawks at Jacksonville

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I hope Fournette gashes them for a record and the Jags roll against the Hags.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I can't see the Seahawks moving the ball against the Jags.
IDK.....Jags seem overrated to me....Wilson is becoming a legend.
There’s a good one?
Bortles has played well the last 3 weeks....

Oh yeah.....liked him after I watched a couple games in college...one could have been the senior bowl....and then his combine....

still like Hackenberg too....LOLOL

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
IDK.....Jags seem overrated to me....Wilson is becoming a legend.
Bortles has played well the last 3 weeks....

Oh yeah.....liked him after I watched a couple games in college...one could have been the senior bowl....and then his combine....

still like Hackenberg too....LOLOL

One of the best pass defenses we've seen in years and you think they're overrated? Literally the best in the entire NFL at the only thing Seattle can do offensively.

Obviously Jacksonville's offense isn't great so I would expect a close game, but we consistently slow down Russell Wilson and Jacksonville's defense is significantly better than ours.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
One of the best pass defenses we've seen in years and you think they're overrated?
Yep....Calais has played lights out...that DE/OLB for Maryland...Nghowe or something....lights out...I do like their corners....not sure about their safety...FS...dude from Cleveland, right? I like their LB's....esp dude outta UCLA...and Telvin is a monster...a lil small, but a monster....

Shit, I guess I do like their defense! LOL...still, it's not as good as a Ravens 2000 D....and that's the way they are being portrayed....

I think our success against Seattle is party due to our familiarity with them...we kinda know what they do...we know how to play Russell.

It'll be an interesting game....I think the Hawks will score...the key will be, can Bortles score on them?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Come on Jaguars, do us a solid.

Jags need to watch how we used to beat them.

We made a pocket and collapsed it. Every other team plays them like Russell Wilson bootlegging is a damned surprise.../facepalm

Jags seem like one of the few teams that can contain Wilson . They have a very fast front 7, let's go jags !

Yeah the Jags actually match up pretty well to them. They're like a Jeff Fisher Rams team in many ways in their strengths, but a more consistent version, so they are definitely capable of knocking them off.

If there was ever a week to get a damn assist it's this one.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep....Calais has played lights out...that DE/OLB for Maryland...Nghowe or something....lights out...I do like their corners....not sure about their safety...FS...dude from Cleveland, right? I like their LB's....esp dude outta UCLA...and Telvin is a monster...a lil small, but a monster....

crap, I guess I do like their defense! LOL...still, it's not as good as a Ravens 2000 D....and that's the way they are being portrayed....

I think our success against Seattle is party due to our familiarity with them...we kinda know what they do...we know how to play Russell.

It'll be an interesting game....I think the Hawks will score...the key will be, can Bortles score on them?

Yea like I said, can't see Seattle winning that game. They made it close with Wilson's 4th quarter magic....if only he was a good QB in quarters 1-3 they'd be unbeatable.