Seahawks and Lynch

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
@ESPNNFL: Per @MortReport, the @Seahawks have grown tired of Marshawn Lynch's ways and he's not expected to return next season.

---------

Are the wheels falling off out there - or they are wisely trimming the fat?

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Thinking they're trimming the fat. Lynch is getting long in the tooth considering his carries!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
More trimming IMO. Usually 29 yr old RB's with 8 yrs of NFL poundings like Lynch will demand alot and usually produce little at that stage.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
@ESPNNFL: Per @MortReport, the @Seahawks have grown tired of Marshawn Lynch's ways and he's not expected to return next season.

---------

I take these kind of filler pieces with about 7 grains of salt...So many times when this kind of stuff doesn't happen, I wonder if they just make this stuff up or need another source

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Christian Michael isn't Marshawn Lynch. So if that happens, you will see a big decline in the Seahawks run game.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

---------

I like the idea of the 'hawks, cutting off their nose to spite their face. No way this happens. I can't name a single big playmaker they have on offense (besides Wilson) other than Lynch! JMHO

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
More evidence of the "trouble in paradise " say goodbye to home field advantage Pete

Athos

Legend
Russell Wilson will get slaughtered without Lynch covering up his poor pocket skills. Can't wait. Turbin is nowhere near the talent Lynch is. Neither is Christine.

When your QB is your 2nd leading rusher...you're going to be in trouble if Lynch leaves.

I just pray to the heavens a team doesn't allow them to draft Gurley, Yeldon, or Gordon.

A55VA6

Legend
Saw this coming. They like Turbin and Michael so we'll see how this goes. I personally think the Seahawks won't regain their championship form and they'll be nothing more than a wild card team the next few years.