Seahawk starting db's go flag less....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

V3

Hall of Fame
Either the officials are in on it or Seattle's DBs are better than many people here think.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I watched some Seattle and they're still awfully....um...physical... So, I dunno which rules they are "emphasizing" when they referee the Seattle games, but it sure didn't seem to be the "keep calling the fouls" because that strategy of keep fouling was still working.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I just don't get it. They make a new rule and rip everyone else in the league except the chief offenders.

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Waiting to even things up against Green Bay?

This is my thinking. No way with the high profile A Rodgers coming to town do they not get flagged a time or two on Thursday night.

AnarchyRam

Rookie
The big problem is playing up in Seattle. You know you're gonna get reamed by the refs because they don't wanna upset their crowd.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Willie McGinest didn't get many flags in the SB either. Didn't mean he wasn't commiting fouls. I saw no difference in their play, in the very limited time I watched them.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
it has nothing to do with bias or with the refs being in on some big scam its technique...... There is a brief video showing Richard Sherman teaching another cornerback how to grip and hold so that the refs cannot catch it. Essentially the technique is to never grab the jersey and only grab the skin because if the refs can't see a jersey being pulled they assume there was no holding.

they didn't invent this technique the Patriots did it for years

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
My initial response...it was pre-season. Most teams don't play like they will when the regular season starts. I personally didn't watch any of their games, cuz it makes me sick. But I'm sure they played slightly different from what they will on sundays. Don't worry, the flags will come for them.

AnarchyRam

Rookie
it has nothing to do with bias or with the refs being in on some big scam its technique...... There is a brief video showing Richard Sherman teaching another cornerback how to grip and hold so that the refs cannot catch it. Essentially the technique is to never grab the jersey and only grab the skin because if the refs can't see a jersey being pulled they assume there was no holding.

they didn't invent this technique the Patriots did it for years

The Rams must have missed that class lol

Limey

Rookie
I assumed the reason that Roberson made the roster was as insurance against too many flags. If you never touch the opposing WR, you can't possibly get flagged.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is pretty laughable to me. I hope this is because they weren't pressing. With the amount of bogus illegal contact and holding penalties they called on every other team, the fact that Seattle got none of them is unbelievable.

Just by the virtue of the refs blowing calls like they did with the other 31 teams, Seattle should have gotten penalized.