seahawk fan perception

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
i posted these quotes in the
PFT Preseason Power Rankings: Rams #20 thread and thought they deserved a thread of their own,because unlike the idiot who is responsible for the rankings.these people probably watched a couple of Ram games from last year.

thebirdofprey2 says: Jul 13, 2014 11:21 AM
As a Seahawk fan out of all other teams in NFC West this St. Louis team scares me the most because of that defensive front. If Sam Bradford gets protection plus Zac Stacey and Tre Mason are rolling there is no way this isn’t a top 10-12 team. They were 20th last year with Kellen Clemons as QB.

rsduce says: Jul 13, 2014 12:31 PM
As a seahawks fan, they are the team that scares me the most out of any other team in the nfc west. #Nfc best

Thats right Seachicken fans.go back and tell em we're coming. and HELL's comin with us.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
They just don't want their short QB taking any big hits. They think he's better than Andrew Luck.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I don't pretend to know how many games we will win this year, but I do know that no one is going to look past us. We are too deep and too talented now.
If we were to make the playoffs we would be that team that nobody wanted as well....

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Any fan that watched the seahawks, should be able to tell that our home game vs them was the toughest game they played.....Even when the cards beat them at home, they weren't dominated like they were in the ED

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
2 smart fans. We dominated them at home last year and should've won that game. And we played them very tough the last game of the season - just couldn't run the damn ball. I look for 2 more tough battles this year...