Seagull fans take on Eagles vs. Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Well... it isnt as if she is disliked for being a "very nice woman" who tailgates with you and your wife.

Calling a city and the people who live there "trash" is one reason.
Many of the people on this board are from STL.

Im sure she is a real hoot and great and nice and funny... but it isnt like the members here that you respect are disparaging her for being so nice to them...
Here's the thing... Forums are a funny kind of place. People get pretty opinionated, and their keyboard warrior mentality rears it's head at times. In my experience it happens with a LOT of folks. I didn't see the statements she made, so I can't comment directly on them. I can say that I saw some pretty horrendous comments about us SoCal folks on the Post Dispatch forums over the years. What I didn't do when I saw those comments was respond by calling someone a "Two bit Bitch", because to me that's too far. But if that's the way folks want to roll? Then by all means, get the pitchforks and torches!

That being said, I'll stick by my friends, ALWAYS! I'm pretty sure you would too!!!!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Red Alice is a very nice woman, she attends many tailgates with me, my wife, and our friends. Really disheartening to come on a forum I love and see a friend disparaged in this manner by people I respect.

Red Alice said:
Why do you think I want my team out of a city who hates them so much?????

St. Louis fans are the WORST fans in the NFL. They absolutely suck.

I need one thing: an answer. Am I watching my beloved Rams in god-awful helll hole of the midwest for the rest of my life, or are they moving home where I can spend some serious money on season tickets??

No one knows and it's a circus.

My time, my money, my effort. My time spent in a city who seems to HATE the RAMS who I LOVE.

I am not a homer, I do love my team. I hate St. Louis with a massive fiery hatred. I love the Rams and them being in Los Angeles where they BELONG.

There is only one team whose fans hate me: Rams. My team has the weakest fan base right now. It will change when they move home.

If they don't move home, then I am forced to visit midwest hell hole forever. And I will, cuz I love my babies.

But, IF they come home: haha.

I just hate when I go to St. Louis and everyone one I talk to hates the Rams and loves that baseball team. Annoys me.

I have yet to see a good Rams board.

Just some of the things she's said.

Here's the thing... Forums are a funny kind of place. People get pretty opinionated, and their keyboard warrior mentality rears it's head at times. In my experience it happens with a LOT of folks. I didn't see the statements she made, so I can't comment directly on them. I can say that I saw some pretty horrendous comments about us SoCal folks on the Post Dispatch forums over the years. What I didn't do when I saw those comments was respond by calling someone a "Two bit Bitch", because to me that's too far. But if that's the way folks want to roll? Then by all means, get the pitchforks and torches!

That being said, I'll stick by my friends, ALWAYS! I'm pretty sure you would too!!!!

The difference between me and her is that I would NEVER say horrible things about another city. And anyone who would say horrible things about another city because of sports or anything is - in my opinion - a two-bit bitch. It's not exclusive to Red Alice.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Just some of the things she's said.

The difference between me and her is that I would NEVER say horrible things about another city. And anyone who would say horrible things about another city because of sports or anything is - in my opinion - a two-bit bitch. It's not exclusive to Red Alice.
I'm glad you wouldn't! Really! That shows charachter. Like I mentioned, and I'm guess that if you were on the Post Dispatch forum, you probably saw plenty of harsh remarks like her's made towards us SoCal fans. Anyways, I came in to try to tell folks that our friend is not a bad person.... Mission accomplished! As I would do for you if and when we become friends! To the St. Lou folks, I'm not trying to rekindle any rivalry BS... I'd be the LAST guy to have that type of motivation.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

Of course. But I also try to honor my friends by not making excuses for them when they screw up.

I hated the PDs RamStalk forum for those very reasons you mentioned. I checked it out a couple of times and that was enough for me. Not sure why the RamStalk forum is relevant though...
ROD has rules. The mods here don't kick people off on a whim either but insulting fellow Rams fans while they are down is probably one of the fastest ways...

Look, I haven't called her a bitch or anything. I don't know her... but from what I gather, I think she probably likes to stir some crap up and thats fine. Being a fulltime contributor on a Seahawks forum is a great place for it.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Red Alice is a very nice woman, she attends many tailgates with me, my wife, and our friends. Really disheartening to come on a forum I love and see a friend disparaged in this manner by people I respect.

Sorry man but here she was rude, disrespectful, and couldn't help but bag on St Louis and its fans when the stadium issue was going on. I've known others that let internet anonymity take over their online persona and shut off that little voice that tells you what not to say. Maybe she's one of them. But I can assure you. She got booted for a reason and had ample opportunity to knock off her bullshit.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Nah! Red Alice joined ROD Last year, and she didn't last one day before she was "Kicked-Out-of-Here" the Mod's where not about to put up with her stuff!!:LOL: I would have liked to have had a shot at her, but she didn't last long enough!:rolllaugh:
Nah - she lasted longer than that. But it wasn't long.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm glad you wouldn't! Really! That shows charachter. Like I mentioned, and I'm guess that if you were on the Post Dispatch forum, you probably saw plenty of harsh remarks like her's made towards us SoCal fans. Anyways, I came in to try to tell folks that our friend is not a bad person.... Mission accomplished! As I would do for you if and when we become friends! To the St. Lou folks, I'm not trying to rekindle any rivalry BS... I'd be the LAST guy to have that type of motivation.

This place was developed to be the anti-PD. We didn't and don't allow fan wars and that is exactly what she tried to create. Moving on.