Seagull fans take on Eagles vs. Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Two things stand out in this crap from their Blog!
* I didn't know that " Historically after Losing to the Seahawk's Teams Lose there next game!" ( although I think I've read that somewhere)
* It's been a Long time sense I have read anything by "Red Alice" and the B-I-T-C-H hasn't changed at all!! LOL!

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
* I didn't know that " Historically after Losing to the Seahawk's Teams Lose there next game!" ( although I think I've read that somewhere)
* It's been a Long time sense I have read anything by "Red Alice" and the B-I-T-C-H hasn't changed at all!! LOL!
I haven’t heard anything about that either Dave... kinda curious to check on that. Could be a bird brained idea! Lol

Red Alice sounds like you and her would get along! Haha

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall

I’m sure she was a member here in the early days. We swiftly sent her packing.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Red Alice sounds like you and her would get along! Haha
Nah! Red Alice joined ROD Last year, and she didn't last one day before she was "Kicked-Out-of-Here" the Mod's where not about to put up with her stuff!!:LOL: I would have liked to have had a shot at her, but she didn't last long enough!:rolllaugh:

nighttrain

Legend

Mar 21, 2015 - Red Alice is Batwoman's long-lost twin, Elizabeth Kane. ... The Religion of Crime had gone without a supreme leader for nearly a year after Mannheim's death by Batwoman. ... The Gotham City Police Department was unable to find any sign of Alice's body in the river
so much for Alice, and sniff, no more Alice's Restaurant, used to be able to get anything i wanted there
train

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave

I think the stat was teams tend to lose the week after playing the shecocks win or lose. Dont know how that has worked out this year, but I expect philly to bring their best game. Dont know how that will measure up, but if they dont play better than they did last week, they are gonna get blown out. I dont expect a blowout though, should be a very good game.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Reading through that thread it always amazes me how some people just don't watch games. They talk about how they beat us with the run and the Eagles should too. The Seatards ran for 62 yards against us....

The amount of times they call Jared a one of read QB is laughable.

Zero

Pro Bowler
http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=143171

Sorry on my phone so can’t post comments. Very interesting to read those shitbags take on our game. I obviously want to win this week but if we get an L I can live with it. Really want to stomp them bitches next week!
Damnit.Tried to sign up but I have to wait for mods approval.
I need to straight these dumb asses out on Goff.

Sox-n-Hawks(Sox-N-Cox) Quote-"I predict that there are more Eagles fans than Ram fans in the stands and Philly exposes Jared Goff."
The word "exposes" really pisses me off.As if Goff is some sort of fluke that can be exposed.Dumb-ass!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Fuck that two-bit bitch. I hope she turns in her Rams card forever.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know why I even opened the link. I knew that it would be a bunch of dumb takes from dumb Seahawks fans (with a couple reasonable opinions thrown in). They were as dumb as I expected.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nah! Red Alice joined ROD Last year, and she didn't last one day before she was "Kicked-Out-of-Here" the Mod's where not about to put up with her stuff!!:LOL: I would have liked to have had a shot at her, but she didn't last long enough!:rolllaugh:
Haha that is funny. Funny she resides in a Sheshit forum kissing ass. No wonder those guys on that board don’t respect us as Ram fans! Poor example..

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know why I even opened the link. I knew that it would be a bunch of dumb takes from dumb Seahawks fans (with a couple reasonable opinions thrown in). They were as dumb as I expected.

They're all new to the NFL, what do you expect? :p

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not sure what the grudge is with Red Alice, she’s on another board I frequent and I think she’s awesome.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Not sure what the grudge is with Red Alice, she’s on another board I frequent and I think she’s awesome.

Basically, she threw a lot of shit at St. Louis fans, called our city trash, called us trash, just because we had "her" team.

Fuck her.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
A "Red Alice" sounds like some sort of date rape drug...

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
None of the talk on that link seemed so bad. Some good points; Ram run defense will have to stop Jay A from Phillly...and the frenchy LeBlou......the Vikings game showed us some stuff in the 4th quarter that caused us a bit of pain. Who knows what DOnald and Brockers can do against Philly's 'great' O line for 4 quarters. I know one thing: Brockers dominates against great competition.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Red Alice is a very nice woman, she attends many tailgates with me, my wife, and our friends. Really disheartening to come on a forum I love and see a friend disparaged in this manner by people I respect.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Red Alice is a very nice woman, she attends many tailgates with me, my wife, and our friends. Really disheartening to come on a forum I love and see a friend disparaged in this manner by people I respect.

Well... it isnt as if she is disliked for being a "very nice woman" who tailgates with you and your wife.

Calling a city and the people who live there "trash" is one reason.
Many of the people on this board are from STL.

Im sure she is a real hoot and great and nice and funny... but it isnt like the members here that you respect are disparaging her for being so nice to them...