Scumbag Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sappy113

Rookie
It's disgusting. I love the NFL. I'm freaking crazy about it. I schedule my Sundays around watching it. Yet, as I sit here, this is the type of crap that would make me give it up for good. I'm sick and tired of inconsistent enforcement and preferential treatment from the jackasses in the league office.

They give Gronk a weak suspension for an extremely dirty and dangerous play, and they're going to let Seattle off the hook for that crap they pulled? No. That's not okay. freak you, Goodell, you incompetent clown.

You know, man, it's a good thing we don't have paranoid tendencies. Otherwise, we might be inclined to think the league prefers certain teams to win their divisions and progress to the playoffs. Teams like the Seahawks and Patriots, who are so strong in their home markets, that it's really good business for the NFL. Because that'd allow their players to get away with anything, like dirty-ass plays bordering on attempted assault, without anything but a slip on the wrist, to ensure they can play in division/conference deciding games.

But that'd never happen in the NFL...

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Still reviewing?? How many times do they need to watch? Are they desperately trying to see something that will let them excuse Bennets actions?

The weirdest part about this is the Jacksonville fans were some of the friendliest fans I've ever run into.

I was by myself and cheering my rear end off as we beat the Jaguars and nobody ever said a rude word to me.

When we intercepted the ball at the end of the Jaguars game I jumped out of my seat and yelled at the top of my lungs and barely got a glance from the Jacksonville fans.

Myself and some other ROD members
were even doing some mild trash talking to Jaguars fans at the bars at Jacksonville Landing and they were just laughing along with us like they thought it was hilarious.

Some of the coolest fans I've ever seen yet Seattle somehow ticked them off enough with their c<div style="position:relative;height:0;padding-bottom:56.25%"><iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CDjqKrnMa_Q?ecver=2" style="position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;left:0" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>heap shot kneel down attempt at injuring Bortles to cause multiple fans to throw objects at them.

Seahawks bring out the worst in opposing fans. Dirty teams always do.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Fuck these fuckwits. A guy tries to jump into the stands to fight some bozo and he's not suspended? Fuck that. The nfl has turned into a zoo.

Great job goodell you fuckwit.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

This is Bennett after him and Avril were scared a punter was gonna injure them.

After the game, Bennett said he didn’t have much respect for the way Hekker handled himself.

“He’s scared like a little girl,” Bennett said. “He’s trying to hurt Cliff. Cliff’s got a family too. He come and chips Cliff, what if Cliff blows his knee out? That’s the kind of player they’ve got on their team.”

You fuckwit. Was that you crying like a little bitch when a policeman was telling you to stand up? Cocksucking scum.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
If they feel ratings are better with another team they'll go for that. Ratings is everything.
I would think the TV stations are more interested in ratings and the NFL is more interested in overall success.

I understand TV ratings are pretty good for Rams games, aren't they?

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
And... no suspensions from last Sunday for any of the Seahawks players. I really hope Rodger Saffold beats the living crap out of Bennett. I'd take a 15-yard penalty to high-low the piece of crap.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I would think the TV stations are more interested in ratings and the NFL is more interested in overall success.

I understand TV ratings are pretty good for Rams games, aren't they?
Higher ratings makes them more money when the next contract is up with each TV channel. Ratings are king for them because that's the majority of their income.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
What?......
Does he like eating bread. Does he drive a Prius?
??
Get this crap outta here :LOL:

Yeah! Rabble!! Rabble!!!
Grab him by the Russel and throw him out!!

Im just as sick of the right as the left...

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Higher ratings makes them more money when the next contract is up with each TV channel. Ratings are king for them because that's the majority of their income.
Ummm...yeah. I get that.
I worked in the media for about 20 something years.

LA is either the first or second largest media market in the US .
I am pretty sure they want the Rams to succeed in such a huge huge media market.

As always.... follow the money.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ummm...yeah. I get that.
I worked in the media for about 20 something years.

LA is either the first or second largest media market in the US .
I am pretty sure they want the Rams to succeed in such a huge huge media market.

As always.... follow the money.
True but as we've seen in the stadium, LA isn't by any means solely a Rams or Charger town. Until that changes we'll likely see this continue.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
True but as we've seen in the stadium, LA isn't by any means solely a Rams or Charger town. Until that changes we'll likely see this continue.
I get that it's not good now.

It's all about building a brand.
If the NFL helped us build our brand they would be helping themselves overall because all the teams get an equal share of the TV revenue.

The NFL realized they did not have a team in the second largest media market in America so they got one here posthaste and now they want to see it succeed.
Believe me.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I get that it's not good now.

It's all about building a brand.
If the NFL helped us build our brand they would be helping themselves overall because all the teams get an equal share of the TV revenue.

The NFL realized they did not have a team in the second largest media market in America so they got one here posthaste and now they want to see it succeed.
Believe me.
I agree and it'll change in time. For now though tv ratings force the issue, that will shift.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It's why I said several weeks ago I would chop or cheap shot Bennett early in the game versus Seattle.
He is emotionally retarded and will react badly.
We should be able to use his poor self control against him come this Sunday's game!!(y);):D