Scumbag Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Holy shit, are you kidding me?! How does Bennett avoid a suspension for a dirty hit on Linder's legs?! How does Jefferson not get the boot for trying to pull Ron Artest 2.0? And what the fuck did Fournette do wrong?

I swear, with this horseshit and the bullshit from the Eagles game, they don't want the Rams to win the NFC West.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Bennett should have been suspended the rest of the season for that shit. Tried to take Linder out for rest of the year. Was insane how fkd up that was. How he wasn't suspended is complete bullshit. Bennett is a fkn baby back bitch fktard jackass.

Jefferson should have not came back out and just went inside. After Jax fans started throwing even more shit at him can understand a bit why he got so pissed. But he shoulda just walked in and been done with it.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
That Goodell is a freaking wuss and I hate his punk ass.

You can bet if it wasn't a team like the Seahawks going into a critical divisional game, Goodell The Inconsistent would have handed out suspensions like Halloween candy.

Hope someone takes out Bennett's knees after he tried to do the same, the fkng POS.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

remember when bennett and some other fuckwit seagull were crying that a punter could injure them? fucking piece of shit.

still can't believe he wasn't suspended for lying about police in las vegas targeting him because he was a black man when the video clearly showed they weren't.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Pete Carroll said and I quote, “‘Michael Bennett wasn’t trying to injure Brandon Lindor” :rolllaugh:

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Player safety is a joke. Juju hitting somebody with a hard block is worth as many games as gronk dropping the people's elbow on someone, and trying to malice in the palace 2 over your douchey teammate trying to injure the other teams best lineman on purpose isn't worth anything, same with trying to take someone's knees. TWICE!

Guess it's superfluous in comparison to getting those lifetime jets.

I don't often wish injury on players but it's a shame Linder didn't accidentally drop a knee or a stomp on Bennett's empty head while he was down there.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ologizes-for-arrest-saying-he-made-a-mistake/

Malik McDowell apologizes for arrest, saying he “made a mistake”
Posted by Charean Williams on December 11, 2017

648270626-e1507330392926.jpg

Getty Images

Seahawks defensive lineman Malik McDowell apologized Monday, after his weekend arrest for disorderly conduct.

“I am embarrassed by the situation and my actions on Saturday,” McDowell tweeted. “I would like to apologize to the Atlanta Police Department, SL Lounge, the entire Seattle Seahawks organization and my teammates. I am a young man who made a mistake and am constantly working towards [sic] getting better.”

McDowell, who isn’t playing this season after being injured in an offseason ATV accident, was arrested early Sunday morning at a bar after police responded to a verbal altercation. McDowell claimed he had $600 stolen.

McDowell and a friend were both booked and released with $325 bonds.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...eople-who-threw-objects-at-quinton-jefferson/

Jaguars review finds four people who threw objects at Quinton Jefferson
Posted by Josh Alper on December 11, 2017

ap_17345044872514-e1513030387607.jpg

AP

The end of Sunday’s game between the Jaguars and Seahawks devolved into scuffles on the field when the Seahawks charged the line during a kneeldown and almost got worse when Seahawks defensive lineman Quinton Jefferson charged the stands after objects were thrown at him as he made his way off the field following his ejection.

Jefferson was stopped before he could get into the stands and the Jaguars began a review designed to identify the fans who were throwing things at Jefferson. On Monday, the Jaguars announced that they have looked at video and spoken to fans in the area to find four individuals who threw objects at Jefferson.

The team said they are in the process of identifying those fans. If they are season ticket holders, those privileges will be revoked in accordance with the team’s fan code of contact. If not, they will be barred from purchasing tickets through the team or its affiliates and banned from EverBank Stadium.

The review of what happened in the stands has not been closed so others may be identified as well.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/12/11/report-no-suspensions-from-jaguars-seahawks-game/

Report: No suspensions from Jaguars-Seahawks game

8903246361-e1513027476221.jpg

Getty Images

The Seahawks, who play the Rams for the NFC West lead this week, can rest a little easier. They will have all their healthy players, with none facing suspension for actions at the end of the loss to the Jaguars, via Ian Rapoport of NFL Media.

The league still is reviewing the late-game actions of both teams with several players certain to be fined.

The scuffle between the teams happened on the final two plays with the Jaguars in victory formation. Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said Monday on his radio show on 710 ESPN Seattle that Michael Bennett was trying to swipe the snap.

“Time it up and swipe the snap,” Carroll said.

But Bennett dove at the knees of Jaguars center Brandon Linder, and running back Leonard Fournette came to Linder’s defense. Bennett and Fournette received offsetting penalties. Seahawks defensive lineman Sheldon Richardson was ejected for throwing a punch.

On the next play, Seahawks defensive lineman Quinton Jefferson was ejected and Carroll was penalized. Jefferson tried to climb into the stands as he was leaving the field after a Jaguars fan threw a drink at him.

But the NFL deemed nothing egregious enough to warrant a suspension.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The NFL protecting their media darlings. Consistently one of the dirtiest teams year after year especially that piece of excrement Bennett. JuJu taunting is worse than what the Seahawks did? My time with this sport is dangerously close to ending.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Such BS. We all know Aaron Donald would get suspended if he did that at the end of a game. Absolute joke no one got suspended.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I wish somebody would've stashed a "nanny" cam in Jerry Jones' office. With that freaktard Goodell suspending his best player for SIX games essentially nailing the coffin on his team's playoff aspirations, he sees said freaktard turn a blind eye to flagrant attempt-to-injure BS by a member of another team that is in playoff contention...

16487f529cdaee975cd8d445538de788.jpg

source.gif

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/12/11/report-no-suspensions-from-jaguars-seahawks-game/

Report: No suspensions from Jaguars-Seahawks game

8903246361-e1513027476221.jpg

Getty Images

The Seahawks, who play the Rams for the NFC West lead this week, can rest a little easier. They will have all their healthy players, with none facing suspension for actions at the end of the loss to the Jaguars, via Ian Rapoport of NFL Media.

The league still is reviewing the late-game actions of both teams with several players certain to be fined.

The scuffle between the teams happened on the final two plays with the Jaguars in victory formation. Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said Monday on his radio show on 710 ESPN Seattle that Michael Bennett was trying to swipe the snap.

“Time it up and swipe the snap,” Carroll said.

But Bennett dove at the knees of Jaguars center Brandon Linder, and running back Leonard Fournette came to Linder’s defense. Bennett and Fournette received offsetting penalties. Seahawks defensive lineman Sheldon Richardson was ejected for throwing a punch.

On the next play, Seahawks defensive lineman Quinton Jefferson was ejected and Carroll was penalized. Jefferson tried to climb into the stands as he was leaving the field after a Jaguars fan threw a drink at him.

But the NFL deemed nothing egregious enough to warrant a suspension.

How about we have Jared time Pete The Cheat up and let Watkins run him over on a ball that he "tried" to catch out of bounds?

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The NFL protecting their media darlings. Consistently one of the dirtiest teams year after year especially that piece of excrement Bennett. JuJu taunting is worse than what the Seahawks did? My time with this sport is dangerously close to ending.
I've been telling my son all year that the refs are ruining a great game . Completely controlling the game and changing the outcome. Hard to watch anymore

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
they don't want the Rams to win the NFC West.
Doesn't the NFL plan on making its home in our new stadium?

Isn't Fox Broadcasting Football out of Los Angeles?

Wouldn't the NFL want to make the move to Los Angeles look like a good decision?

I just don't see any reason why the NFL wouldn't want us to succeed.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
The weirdest part about this is the Jacksonville fans were some of the friendliest fans I've ever run into.

I was by myself and cheering my rear end off as we beat the Jaguars and nobody ever said a rude word to me.

When we intercepted the ball at the end of the Jaguars game I jumped out of my seat and yelled at the top of my lungs and barely got a glance from the Jacksonville fans.

Myself and some other ROD members
were even doing some mild trash talking to Jaguars fans at the bars at Jacksonville Landing and they were just laughing along with us like they thought it was hilarious.

Some of the coolest fans I've ever seen yet Seattle somehow pissed them off enough with their cheap shot kneel down attempt at injuring Bortles to cause multiple fans to throw objects at them.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just don't see any reason why the NFL wouldn't want us to succeed.

If they feel ratings are better with another team they'll go for that. Ratings is everything.