Screw you ESPN

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Marq

Marq My Wordz
Name
King
I know I was being silly. Most kids nowadays probably don't have any Idea that MTV in the past was all about music. ESPN use to be about highlights. All touchdowns, great catches, turnovers or whatever would be a highlight. Today its about talking heads making a name for themselves by saying something catchy and analyzing the analytical analysis. Don't get me wrong I like analysis but I would rather watch highlights. At least on Sunday and Monday and then do the rest of that other stuff the rest of the week.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Just finished watching SportsCenter and although it was one of the very last games to be showcased, they DID show some highlights from the game. They actually showed more Rams plays than Eagles and gave Austin Davis some props. But when you're playing like Charlie Brown and the Peanuts gang.. you cant expect to get too much respect.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Probably not. If the Rams had pulled off the upset, they would have shown the winning TD and a missed Foles throw.

They just flat-out suck.
Yeah, but you forgot about the 2 hours of them discussing how great they are and the one hour of debate over things no one else cares about