Screw Jake Long then -- Sign Dumervil

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That would make the 49ers and Seahawks both scream, in unison....

DAMMIT!

n7cvC7O.png

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
X said:
That would make the 49ers and Seahawks both scream, in unison....

DAMMIT!

n7cvC7O.png
Wow, what a screw up. Will there be a bunch of dead money for them now?

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
This does not pass the "sniff" test. Something's up in Paytonland!

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Oh hell yes.
Quinn, Long, Dumervil, Hayes and Sims on the field on passing downs ( Just stand Quinn up and let him pick his gap) 75 - 85 sacks.

Never happen but wow.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Yamahopper said:
Oh hell yes.
Quinn, Long, Dumervil, Hayes and Sims on the field on passing downs ( Just stand Quinn up and let him pick his gap) 75 - 85 sacks.

Never happen but wow.
Dumervil won't sign here because we don't need a pass rusher, but damn, that could be a very dangerous pass rush.

In this scenario we could actually stand up boy Dumervil and Quinn. Put Brockers (who was starting to get some pass rush towards the end) or Langford. Put JL in the middle of Dumervil and Quinn. I would be shocked if they didn't hit the QB every time with those guys out there.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
brokeu91 said:
Yamahopper said:
Oh hell yes.

Never happen but wow.
Dumervil won't sign here because we don't need a pass rusher, but damn, that could be a very dangerous pass rush.

In this scenario we could actually stand up boy Dumervil and Quinn. Put Brockers (who was starting to get some pass rush towards the end) or Langford. Put JL in the middle of Dumervil and Quinn. I would be shocked if they didn't hit the QB every time with those guys out there.
The possibilities are virtually endless.
Granted, I see absolutely no way for this to happen (and I pray to the football gods that SF or SEA don't get their hands on him).