Scott Wells update?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Does anyone have any updates on C Scott Wells? I realize yesterday's game was just the 1st Preseason Game but I think the Rams desperately need to get their OL clicking together and it will help to get Scott Wells in there ASAP. Hopefully, whatever has kept him on the sidelines is not serious and he will get back on the field soon!

PhxRam

paceram said:
Does anyone have any updates on C Scott Wells? I realize yesterday's game was just the 1st Preseason Game but I think the Rams desperately need to get their OL clicking together and it will help to get Scott Wells in there ASAP. Hopefully, whatever has kept him on the sidelines is not serious and he will get back on the field soon!

Last I read was that he was still rehabbing. Probably wont see him in action for a few more games.

paceram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for the quick response! Hopefully, he won't miss too many (if any) regular season games!

PhxRam

paceram said:
Thanks for the quick response! Hopefully, he won't miss too many (if any) regular season games!

They say he wont miss any regular season games, but I thought they also said he would be ready by the start of training camp.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
PhxRam said:
paceram said:

They say he wont miss any regular season games, but I thought they also said he would be ready by the start of training camp.

They said during the game Wells is expected to be back by week 2 or 3 of the preseason. IDK if they were working off of info unavailable to us, or if they were just throwing a dart at a dart board.

paceram

Pro Bowler
I think you are right but hopefully he will get back in time for the season opener! Thanks again for the information!

paceram

Pro Bowler
I am probably being overly optimistic but I think the Rams OL will look (and, play) remarkably better once Wells gets into the lineup.

Anonymous

PhxRam said:
paceram said:

They did initially say that but then got surprised when they found out it would take longer.

Since then they said preseason game 2-3.