Scott Wells and Jake Long taking part in everything so far in practice.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!

Great news!! Im ready to see these 5 on the field together blasting holes open for our trio of RBs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
This is great news. I was one who had serious doubts about Long's availability.

PhxRam

Great news!! Im ready to see these 5 on the field together blasting holes open for our trio of RBs.

to post from twitter simply paste the url ex.

Code:
https://twitter.com/jimiramsboy/status/496401497354014720

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Jim Fadler@jimiramsboy
Quick on the sideline #ramscamp
Bridgeton, MO, United States

With good news comes bad news we already knew about Quick but thought he might be back practicing today

FRO

Legend
Good to hear those guys out there. Crazy Long is out there so quick. He should full strength week one. This is great news. Long and Wells will make Robinson much better.

I'm not concerned about Quick. I feel that if it were game day. He would be out there. Fisher is pretty cautious with his guys.

Alan

Legend
Boston Ram hoping we didn't jinx him:
Sure is, knocking on wood lol now
More importantly, look what happened after Carrington got injured. He played like crap his first year back. Early reports are trending positive on him in his second year removed from the injury but that's only in practice.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Jim Fadler@jimiramsboy
Quick on the sideline #ramscamp
Bridgeton, MO, United States

With good news comes bad news we already knew about Quick but thought he might be back practicing today
A back issue is tricky, might as well take care of it NOW. Get some rest...he wasn't gonna play much Friday anyway...he had 4 days in a row, were he was balling out. Lets rest up, maybe he can get a couple reps against the Saints.