sciatic nerve pain

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I have a long history of spine issues. I did a lot of picking, shoveling, and lifting in my job. Chiropractors were my best friend when Problems arose. Most of them are now doing more passive techniques now too. So if your worried about it find one that does. If your back is out of place then this is a cheap and fast way to fix it. If it is a disk that slipped, then you need a hospital.

I sometimes use a back belt. The kind that you see furniture movers where. I get sciatic nerve pain whenever the bottom two vertebrae go out of position. I was in a car accident and I get the problem 5-6 times a year. One or two days with the belt on, with normal activity and things seem to go back into place. The belts are inexpensive and I always have one around.

Now that you have had this fall it could be similar to my car accident injury. It may crop up every now and then once you get over it initially.