Schwartz is the worst coach in history

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
I dont know if a team has ever had a division title nearly given to them like Detriot has this year….and Schwartz and Lions poop it away. No surprise Linehan has his hand in it as well. One thing for sure, when it is a must win for the Lions the O will disappoint.
Not calling a timeout and letting 30 seconds burn off the clock IN CASE the Ravens kicker makes the kick….more arrogance from a terrible coach.
Faking the FG and losing to the Steelers and having his team not prepared vs a subpar Tampa Bay team for two bad losses. Im not sure why it bugs me so much to see a team so loaded with talent not get out of its own way….maybe because my son is a Lions fan, maybe because….dont know why.
Schwartz has to go post haste.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
A better question is why on earth is your Son a Lions fan? :cheese:

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
I wonder if Fisher will hire Schwartz if he gets canned.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Yes, so he can beat up Jim Harbaugh after we beat the Whiners twice a year.

fearsomefour

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
A better question is why on earth is your Son a Lions fan? :cheese:

Good question. Actually, despite me constantly trying to influence him, he made up his own mind on this one. I am a Rams fan because my dad was….wish I could have gotten him onboard. When he was playing Pop Warner as a little guy the first team he played on the first couple of years was the Lions….started following them and became a fan.
At least you can say he isent a bandwagon I guess.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Good question. Actually, despite me constantly trying to influence him, he made up his own mind on this one. I am a Rams fan because my dad was….wish I could have gotten him onboard. When he was playing Pop Warner as a little guy the first team he played on the first couple of years was the Lions….started following them and became a fan.
At least you can say he isent a bandwagon I guess.
And as longtime Ram fans we know how respectable that is. :D

Truth be told my younger boy is a cowgirls fan, breaks my heart. I hate them worse than I do the whiners but he grew up there and has now been ruined.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
@fearsomefour

One of my 3 sons decided on his own to become a colt fan. The other 2 are Rams though.

Question,,, do you let that lion fan son of yours sleep in the house? We allow it when the temp drops below 32... which doesn't happen often thank God.

fearsomefour

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@fearsomefour

One of my 3 sons decided on his own to become a colt fan. The other 2 are Rams though.

Question,,, do you let that lion fan son of yours sleep in the house? We allow it when the temp drops below 32... which doesn't happen often thank God.
Sure, its not like he is a Whiner fan or anything.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
My brother, as big a Ram fan as me, had what I consider the worst situation on record. His wife was a fan of the cowgirls and his son was a whiner fan. Now, this was back in the 90's, so both wife and son might just have been bandwagoners. I know that his wife had a thing for Aikman.