Schotty Presser (8/22)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[stl]b2728b8f-d113-489c-9269-5bdbb4da4885[/stl]
http://www.stlouisrams.com/media-center ... dbb4da4885

After watching that, it seems to me that they already have Richardson penciled in as the #3 RB and on the team. He said, "Those guys can spell Jackson and we'll have some plays for both of them", and he wasn't talking about the next couple of weeks. He almost said "Calvin (Middleton)", but he corrected himself and said Richardson. Not all three. He just replaced Middleton's name with Richardon's.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I can't say enough how good I feel about the coaches we have. I like Schotty.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I am impressed with Schotty as well. I always liked his dad too. He actually made the Redskins respectable for a minute and got booted in favor of Steve "duck lips" Spurrier!! Still can't believe he got shit canned by the Bolts after going 14-2 or whatever it was.

Ram_Fan

Rookie
Name
Ken
I know it's preseason and all, but from watching some of the NYJ offense being worse than last year. I am really starting to think it's more of their personal than Schotty.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Ram_Fan said:
I know it's preseason and all, but from watching some of the NYJ offense being worse than last year. I am really starting to think it's more of their personal than Schotty.

I always thought it was. NY has a bad locker room, their QB isn't all that great, etc etc. Instead of looking to what they did they blamed the OC. But really he's probably what got him to those AFC Championship games.

Anonymous

I just wanted to say that Schotty Presser was my favorite bass player in the 70s.