Schlereth on the Rams-Cards

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Mike & Mike this morning.

They start around 3:15 into it.

[mp3]http://cdn16.castfire.com/audio/303/2117/7825/1193916/audiomikeandmike_2012-10-04-111116-6701-0-0-0.48.mp3[/mp3]

M&M: How good is Arizona?

Stink: They're VERY good. Defensively, they're legit. All three levels of their defense have pro bowl players who are playing at an exceptionally high level. Offense - still a works in progress. Kolb is playing decent, they struggle up front, don't run the ball very well, but at the same time, they understand how to win ballgames.

M&M: The Cardinals are the first team since 1941 to start 4-0 without gaining 300 yards of total offense in any game so far. They're doing nothing offensively.

Stink: They know who they are. They're going to rely on defense, Patrick Peterson in the return game, field position, and the offense will eventually come along. I tip my hat to Kevin Kolb. He was under tremendous scrutiny, and he's coming through in the clutch now.

Not a single analysis about the Rams, their players, or their coaches. Nothing.
Good job breaking down *the game* fellas.
Numbnuts. :neh:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
What did you expect from BSPN? Fair and equal balanced coverage?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Angry Ram said:
True.

But ... I'm fine with it too.
Fly under the radar again. :twisted:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The Mike & Mike show is no longer on the radio here in O-Town. This is the first week without it. They were replaced by a local guy who is just starting out... he's touting an unbiased show.

There are 2 sports radio channels here in Orlando ,,, Mike & Mike were getting smoked in the ratings by a local newspaper guy with a voice for newspaper.

Glad they're gone. Their stick is old.

Angry Ram

X said:
Angry Ram said:
True.

Right. Actually, I think Walter of walterfootball.com has been the worst. At least BSPN give some respect that you have to dig for (Sando mostly). Walter has been arrogant and clearly hasn't given the slightest bit of respect to the games the Rams won. Called them lucky both times.

He can't stand being wrong and will refuse to change his tune, he even called them an overrated team.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Angry Ram said:
X said:
Angry Ram said:
True.

Right. Actually, I think Walter of walterfootball.com has been the worst. At least BSPN give some respect that you have to dig for (Sando mostly). Walter has been arrogant and clearly hasn't given the slightest bit of respect to the games the Rams won. Called them lucky both times.

He can't stand being wrong and will refuse to change his tune, he even called them an overrated team.

I honestly think that the draft on that site (for the Rams, at least) is - at the very least - the most uninformed of all time. He has us picking a defensive end (because apparently Robert Quinn has gone from draft day steal to the worst of all time in one season) in the second round and a blocking tight end (his reasoning is that Kendricks is the worst tight end of all time) in the third. First round hasn't been much better. No safety, no linebacker, nothing. Oh, and he has us picking a quarterback and a defensive tackle with our first round picks in his most recent 2014 mock draft.

Guy's a massive know-nothing-know-it-all who comes off as a major douche.

Edited for errors. Dammit.

Angry Ram

Memento said:
Angry Ram said:
X said:
Angry Ram said:
True.

I honestly think that the draft on that site (for the Rams, at least) is - at the very least - the most uninformed of all time. He has us picking a defensive end (because apparently Robert Quinn has gone from draft day steal to the worst of all time in one season) in the second round and a blocking tight end (his reasoning is that Kendricks is the worst tight end fo all time) in the third. First round hasn't been much better. No safety, no linebacker, nothing. Oh, and he has us picking a quarterback and a defensive tackle with our first round picks in his most recent 2014 mock draft.

Guy's a massive know-nothing-know-it-all who comes off as a major douche.

Wow didn't even know that about 2014. Usually I just use that site to get an idea of who the eligible players are. That's it. Don't place any stock on grades or w/e.