Scherff or Cooper?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
This is an interesting scenario. I'm a big Scherff fan but the next Torry Holt is by far the BPA. It's hard to imagine cooper making it to 10.

paceram

Pro Bowler
This is an interesting scenario. I'm a big Scherff fan but the next Torry Holt is by far the BPA. It's hard to imagine cooper making it to 10.

I would have to go Cooper and hope one of the quality offensive linemen is available to the Rams in the 2nd Round! I just think Cooper (And, White!) would be just too good to pass on!

Ltrautman

MIZ

You just can't pass on Cooper at 10. Theres a much better chance of him producing more than Scherff as a rookie and his talent level is an absolute steal at 10. Would rather see us sign a couple OL guys in FA and draft a guy in the 2nd or 3rd.

Fisher has been known for not liking to draft offensive lineman in the first round (with last year being the exception) and I think he would stick to his guns and take Amari.

V3

Hall of Fame
I'm not sure Cooper will be there now that Chicago traded Marshall. Hopefully they go defense.

Ltrautman

MIZ
I'm not sure Cooper will be there now that Chicago traded Marshall. Hopefully they go defense.

I think they would wait until the second round to grab a receiver with how loaded this class is at WR. Also their defense is too atrocious to ignore with so many pass rushers available at 7 and the decent ability of Josh Morgan and Marquess Wilson

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
IDK for sure but I'm leaning toward Scherff, I'd rather have White or Parker than Cooper, But I'm looking for a Bigger WR!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If the both were on the board, Fisher/Snead would probably trade down to pick up more picks.:whistle:

Nope. You just can't pass on Amari Cooper. He's that good. It's like Aaron Donald last year. They wanted to take Zack Martin there until Donald fell...couldn't pass on Donald...he's just that good.

If anything, they might try to trade up for Scherff like they tried to last year with Martin.