Schefter: There Will Be Interest/Offers for the #2 Pick

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend

ESPN's Adam Schefter reacts to the report that Rams GM Les Snead has had talks with teams about trading the No. 2 overall pick in the NFL draft. The Rams have traded every pick they’ve gotten from the RG3 trade so far. He says there will be offers for the #2 pick. (1:14)

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh

ESPN's Adam Schefter reacts to the report that Rams GM Les Snead has had talks with teams about trading the No. 2 overall pick in the NFL draft. The Rams have traded every pick they’ve gotten from the RG3 trade so far. He says there will be offers for the #2 pick. (1:14)

we've traded every rg-me pick.... really?

Alan

Legend
Stranger forgetting the source:
we've traded every rg-me pick.... really?
You're probably just as shocked as I am about that statement. Although you seem to be ignoring the great insight he brought to that segment.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
You're probably just as shocked as I am about that statement. Although you seem to be ignoring the great insight he brought to that segment.
what is this "man's" annual salary?

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
:mad: Schefter's now merely filling air. He gave nothing we didn't already know.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick

Mind blowing Schefter..... thanks:jerkoff:

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Just for the record Snead received four draft picks from Washington for our #2. 3 firsts and 1 second. Rams have traded two or half of the four Skins picks. Traded with Dallas in 2012 and Atlanta in 2013.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
There will be interest in the #2 pick?

H5rbRZn.jpg

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I have it on good authority that the Rams' administration will be breathing oxygen of some sort at the draft.