Schefter: Tebow Working Out for Eagles Today

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Philly has a pretty solid QB AND RB situation now with Bradford, Sanchez, Barkley, Sproles, Murray, and Matthews.

I can't imagine what they would need to look at Tebow for... Maybe Chip really has gone insane.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I believe he was invited to the vet combine.

MrMotes

Starter
Maybe Tebow was trying out at fullback or tight end ? Seriously.

When he was with the cheatriots I remember him saying that he was willing to play positions other than QB.

I did hear that Tebow has been working with a QB coach and has supposedly completely changed his throwing motion. Heard that just a few days back. I find that very hard to believe, but that's what I heard on a local FL (gator loving) radio show.

He left philly without a contract though, so I'm guessing whatever he showed might not have been very impressive.

I thought it was the opposite, QB or nothing for Tebow?

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I like the guy, I still think Tebow has room somewhere in the NFL as a QB, the guy did know how to win games - I wouldn't be surprised if we would have won a couple more games last year if he'd suited up in horns...

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I have a theory that Kelly has a master plan to use him as a chip to trade up for Jesus Christ.

I heard that He was too busy trying to teach Caepernut to be a real QB.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Well, how about this: Former Broncos and Patriots QB Tim Tebow is working out today for the Philadelphia Eagles, a source confirmed.

If Bradford doesn't pan out and Kelly leaves for a college, he will have ruined a decent roster.