Schefter: Tebow Working Out for Eagles Today

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Well, how about this: Former Broncos and Patriots QB Tim Tebow is working out today for the Philadelphia Eagles, a source confirmed.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
mark-sanchez-tim-tebow.jpg

rdw

Pro Bowler
That just might be the one reality show I would stoop low enough to watch.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Well, how about this: Former Broncos and Patriots QB Tim Tebow is working out today for the Philadelphia Eagles, a source confirmed.
I guess Chip wants 89 QB's on his 90 man roster to have real competition!

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I have a theory that Kelly has a master plan to use him as a chip to trade up for Jesus Christ.

Athos

Legend
I have a theory that Kelly has a master plan to use him as a chip to trade up for Jesus Christ.

No one slings it like JC.

Unless Kelly plans on running him in wild cat options, what the fuck is this thinking even wasting his time?

I've seen enough Teblow at QB. He sucks at it.

I have no idea why he refuses to try and be a RB/HB/FB. He might actually have success in such a role.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I can't decide what's more absurd, the moves Chip Kelly has been making or the praise he's been receiving for making them.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
No one slings it like JC.

Unless Kelly plans on running him in wild cat options, what the freak is this thinking even wasting his time?

I've seen enough Teblow at QB. He sucks at it.

I have no idea why he refuses to try and be a RB/HB/FB. He might actually have success in such a role.

Call me silly, but Tebow hardly seems like the quick release, accurate QB that fits the Chipster's mold...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
The Tebow era in Philly.

3/16/15 - 3/16/15

Wild ride.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm guessing you think: A.M./lunch/taxi to the airport ???
Something like that.

"Okay Tim, throw a few balls and let's see what you've got."
[pass thrown]
"K, thanks. We'll be in touch."

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
john_316_01.jpg

Today is March 16th......3/16

Coincidence? I think not. its fate!!!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Maybe Tebow was trying out at fullback or tight end ? Seriously.

When he was with the cheatriots I remember him saying that he was willing to play positions other than QB.

I did hear that Tebow has been working with a QB coach and has supposedly completely changed his throwing motion. Heard that just a few days back. I find that very hard to believe, but that's what I heard on a local FL (gator loving) radio show.

He left philly without a contract though, so I'm guessing whatever he showed might not have been very impressive.