Schefter: Lynch Returning to Seattle

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Spotted on plane on way to SEA, Marshawn Lynch has decided to return to NFL; he and Seattle have reached agreement on new deal, per source.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
$11 million from what I read...As I said earlier, did ANYONE really think he wouldn't be playing in 2015... Especially once the Albatross offered him double-digit millions...??? (Which everybody on Earth knew would happen)...

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Rediculous contract with all the talented RB's coming out this year. But Lynch is SEA. They are not nearly as good without him.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It is interesting that Pete Carroll is hailed as such a great coach yet he had back to back 7-9 seasons, until Russell Wilson was drafted. Yet Fisher is on the hotseat according to some fans when he his starter is absent for the last two years and he has a similar record. QB is everything. Giving 11 million to Lynch was too much IMO. He is good but he isn't getting any younger and they already have some capable backs on the team.

Add to it that the Seahawks are the favorite to sign Julius Thomas and if it happens Lynch is even less of a 'lynchpin'. Obviously the Seahawks brass sees it differently than I do but I disagree with their thinking.

But that is all the less money that Seattle has to spend on other positions!