Schedule Release: Wednesday Night

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Has anyone heard any updates? The is nothing about it at nfl.com.

iced

I'm almost willing to wage that they didn't put us @ Seattle for the last game of the year, which would probably throw off every single schedule prediction

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Thanks Prime, I had seen that story. I was just hoping they would put out something more definite at this point.

2014 NFL schedule release reportedly targeted for Wednesday or Thursday
By Josh Sanchez

The NFL has already released their schedule for the preseason, but fans around the league are still anxiously awaiting the release of the full 2014 regular-season schedule. Last week there were reports that the schedule release was targeted for Tuesday, but that timeline now seems to be delayed.

While we may not know the exact date of the release, the league appears to be well on schedule to have all 256 games announced before the 2014 NFL draft.

According to Pro Football Talk’s Mike Florio, a source with knowledge of the situation now says that the schedule release is now targeted for either Wednesday or Thursday of this week.

The NFL always takes its time setting a firm date for the schedule release in order to build anticipation, and this year is no different. Florio suggests that one factor influencing the NFL’s decision to delay the release is the NHL and NBA playoffs.

The NFL always looks to dominate the headlines and it has not been shy about stealing the spotlight, so it could ultimately decide to delay the schedule release until there are key elimination games in the other major North American sports.

It isn’t often that a schedule release is so highly anticipated, but this is just another testament to the immense popularity of the NFL.

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
2014 NFL schedule release reportedly targeted for Wednesday or Thursday
By Josh Sanchez

The NFL has already released their schedule for the preseason, but fans around the league are still anxiously awaiting the release of the full 2014 regular-season schedule. Last week there were reports that the schedule release was targeted for Tuesday, but that timeline now seems to be delayed.

While we may not know the exact date of the release, the league appears to be well on schedule to have all 256 games announced before the 2014 NFL draft.

According to Pro Football Talk’s Mike Florio, a source with knowledge of the situation now says that the schedule release is now targeted for either Wednesday or Thursday of this week.

The NFL always takes its time setting a firm date for the schedule release in order to build anticipation, and this year is no different. Florio suggests that one factor influencing the NFL’s decision to delay the release is the NHL and NBA playoffs.

The NFL always looks to dominate the headlines and it has not been shy about stealing the spotlight, so it could ultimately decide to delay the schedule release until there are key elimination games in the other major North American sports.

It isn’t often that a schedule release is so highly anticipated, but this is just another testament to the immense popularity of the NFL.
Thanks Prime! Now that's what I call service!!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
What a relief! This will give us something else to talk about for a few days. We can begin to schedule a ROD meet at a stadium near you! I've already got my sights set on Tampa and Washington. Please schedule favorable dates for me NFL!!!!!

bluecoconuts

Legend
I'm almost willing to wage that they didn't put us @ Seattle for the last game of the year, which would probably throw off every single schedule prediction

My prediction is Arizona or SF. Close at home.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I thought the scheual release show was tonight? I heard last week it was the 22nd unless they moved it back again.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Yeah they moved it back again Damn them. Hell the draft may not even be on May 8th they may decide to move that back too. God I hate Roger Goodell he has done a lot of damage since becoming comish

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Cool! Got something to look forward to tomorrow.