Schedule release currently planned for April 23

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Come on Rams at Seahawks for last game of the season. :mad:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/04/13/schedule-release-currently-planned-for-april-23/

Posted by Mike Florio on April 13, 2015

kickoff.jpg

Earlier today, the range of possible dates for the 2015 schedule release was narrowed to three: April 21, 22, and 23. It now can be further narrowed.

Per a source with knowledge of the situation, the schedule currently is expected to be released on Thursday, April 23. That date could possibly change.

Since the regular-season ended, the full slate of 256 regular-season games already was known. What hasn’t been known is when those games will be played.

Apart from the obvious interest to be generated by high-profile games played in prime time and on Thanksgiving, the official schedule also will show whether teams face easy or difficult foes to start the season. For some teams, a strong start can build confidence. For others, a weak record out of the gates can result in a premature folding of the tents.

Regardless of the specifics, it all gets started on Thursday, September 10, as the Patriots host one of eight possible foes on NBC: the Jets, Bills, Dolphins, Steelers, Eagles, Jaguars, Titans, or Washington.

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
Come on Rams at Seahawks for last game of the season. :mad:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/04/13/schedule-release-currently-planned-for-april-23/

Posted by Mike Florio on April 13, 2015

kickoff.jpg

Earlier today, the range of possible dates for the 2015 schedule release was narrowed to three: April 21, 22, and 23. It now can be further narrowed.

Per a source with knowledge of the situation, the schedule currently is expected to be released on Thursday, April 23. That date could possibly change.

Since the regular-season ended, the full slate of 256 regular-season games already was known. What hasn’t been known is when those games will be played.

Apart from the obvious interest to be generated by high-profile games played in prime time and on Thanksgiving, the official schedule also will show whether teams face easy or difficult foes to start the season. For some teams, a strong start can build confidence. For others, a weak record out of the gates can result in a premature folding of the tents.

Regardless of the specifics, it all gets started on Thursday, September 10, as the Patriots host one of eight possible foes on NBC: the Jets, Bills, Dolphins, Steelers, Eagles, Jaguars, Titans, or Washington.
Gimme Philly and NE

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Gimme Philly and NE

I can do without the Patriots but would love to see Sam Bradford face our pass rush(unless he ends up in Cleveland in which case the Rams/Browns would be a must game to watch).

Mike

Rookie
Name
Mike
I wonder if we'll have to play the seahags in Seattle the last game of the season AGAIN.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Thank God. I have an airline voucher that expires on the 28th. My GF and I go to an away game every year. Last year I went to St. Louis, hence the reason I'm here. Y'all are cool, so I stuck around.:cheers:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Pat's vs Bill's on opening day would be interesting! For obvious reasons!

tbux

Rookie
I wonder if we'll have to play the seahags in Seattle the last game of the season AGAIN.

Seriously!!! if that happens again- there is a MAJOR conspiracy going on. Surely Fisher made a point about it after last year when it happened yet again! I doubt that they do that to us- but then......

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Seriously!!! if that happens again- there is a MAJOR conspiracy going on. Surely Fisher made a point about it after last year when it happened yet again! I doubt that they do that to us- but then......

The league wants more division games at the end of the season, but that's messed up if your game is always AWAY. Throw me a freakin' bone here (in my Dr. Evil voice).