Schadenfreude thread: Falcons loss fallout

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Have you ever chased someone? It's always harder than being chased.
With all the substituting, I'm not shocked that the offense, especially the line, are in much better shape. They never leave the field.
Yeah I get that ..the chasing part especially but look at game like rugby (both league and union ) they go hard for 80 mins (40 miniutes each half ) and don't get no where near the stoppages that the guys in the NFL do (and I'm not bashing the NFL here or the players it's my favourite sport )

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
look at game like rugby (both league and union ) they go hard for 80 mins (40 miniutes each half ) and don't get no where near the stoppages that the guys in the NFL do
It has to have something to do with the physical nature of the game. The getting off blocks to make a tackle. The constant chasing of a wr around then having to make a play on the ball or receiver. Play after play. I kinda equate it to driving nail....Hammering a few things won't really be a problem for most, framing an entire room...or doing it all day...man your hand gets tired. And you don't really know that until you try it. Sure after a while, you have a grip of steel, but what if you never had to push yourself? 93 plays...I've seen games where most defenders play 40 plays. 60 plays is rough. And again, the offensive line is used to never leaving the field. The only player on our defense to play every snap was Alex Ogletree. Isn't that strange? I think the list of the guys that did this had 10 players....4 or 5 were QB's.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It has to have something to do with the physical nature of the game. The getting off blocks to make a tackle. The constant chasing of a wr around then having to make a play on the ball or receiver. Play after play. I kinda equate it to driving nail....Hammering a few things won't really be a problem for most, framing an entire room...or doing it all day...man your hand gets tired. And you don't really know that until you try it. Sure after a while, you have a grip of steel, but what if you never had to push yourself? 93 plays...I've seen games where most defenders play 40 plays. 60 plays is rough. And again, the offensive line is used to never leaving the field. The only player on our defense to play every snap was Alex Ogletree. Isn't that strange? I think the list of the guys that did this had 10 players....4 or 5 were QB's.
Are you saying rugby isn't physical ;) .... in an average game you have over 300 tackles between both sides .. not to mention rucking mauling scrummaging line outs plus covering the field ... and some players are just as big and fast as NFL guys ... like i said I'm disparaging NFL players as I love the game .... I just think the D is gassed excuse is a little ....tired (pun totally intended )

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Are you saying rugby isn't physical
Kinda....it's a lil ass-grabby to me...
I keep remembering a really large kid they showed last year...playing rugby...running over everyone...He was a football player playing rugby to me....He almost hurt a couple of kids.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kinda....it's a lil ass-grabby to me...
I keep remembering a really large kid they showed last year...playing rugby...running over everyone...He was a football player playing rugby to me....He almost hurt a couple of kids.
No ass grabbing about ... ask my mate that lost an ear ;) ... that was a kids game mind you