Scary Pro Bowl Quote

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
I don't particularly like it but I think he'll be alright. If his trainer was really dead set on him not going he wouldn't be there. If I was the opposing defense I'd be a little nervous though. Todd wants to put on a show.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I just see a kid that has an infectious love for what he does.....
No worries brotha he will be fine. The best players in the NFL will give him helpful advice and take notice of just how talented he is.

jjab360

Legend
To the best of my knowledge the last player to get seriously injured in a Pro Bowl game was Brees almost a decade ago. So no... I'm not worried.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
They hardly tackle in this game anymore. After watching the game last night, I'm on the "why play this game" side. It's gotten close to a walk-through practice.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
They hardly tackle in this game anymore. After watching the game last night, I'm on the "why play this game" side. It's gotten close to a walk-through practice.

I think its more of a glorified 'exhibition' piece now an all-stars training game - and it's almost a well-done for the guys at the end of a season, I'd like it if they moved it about a bit though, you know you could have one year in Japan, south America and of course Wales ;) use it as a marketing roadshow type of thing

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I turned the game on just in time to see Gurley's TD reception, that was actually the only play I watched. Wagner let him score, he didn't even attempt to make a tackle just kind of hit him from behind and let him spin off. I know injuries can and do happen even in walk throughs but the "game" is about as safe as they can make it. I wonder if it is worth playing, I mean who sits and watches???

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As long as it's not a rookie touch football game on the beach, there's nothing to worry about