SB Thread (ie Harbaugh Puke Bowl)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
lol.

Wee bit early, aren'tcha?

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
No way I cheer for the whiners! I will have to cheer the ravens. The lesser of two evils! :twisted:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
MontanaRamsFan said:
No way I cheer for the whiners! I will have to cheer the ravens. The lesser of two evils! :twisted:

Absofeakinloutly

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
lol.

Well, I've learned since watching the Cheatriots be given their first SB victory over the much better teams (Raiders & Rams) that the NFL Marketing department loves, JUST LOVES, a great story to give to the media for public consumption. And this year it became obvious that the best story would be the Harpuke brothers and Ray Ray. So, with RAY RAY now retiring, I say that the Ravens will win the SB, and they'll be given whatever help is necessary to fulfil the win.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
interference said:
X said:
lol.

Well, I've learned since watching the Cheatriots be given their first SB victory over the much better teams (Raiders & Rams) that the NFL Marketing department loves, JUST LOVES, a great story to give to the media for public consumption. And this year it became obvious that the best story would be the Harpuke brothers and Ray Ray. So, with RAY RAY now retiring, I say that the Ravens will win the SB, and they'll be given whatever help is necessary to fulfil the win.

Good. I don't want San Fran to win anything else. It's bad enough having to deal with arrogant Giants fans, let alone fans of the Whiners.

Vault 82

Rookie
Not hard to tell which of the brothers got blessed with the good personality.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Yuck.

I guess I Ray Lewis winning one last time would be nice.... But I think this matchup favors SF more.

I'll be at the beach this year. Weather has been 75 and sunny lately.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 147

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Vault 82 said:

This guy...not.

59de8693d93634fa67950cdf8b74e6cc_large

The Baltimore Harbaugh just whines a lot during games.

Go Ravens. Can't believe I have to say that...

Vault 82

Rookie
Angry Ram said:
Vault 82 said:

This guy...not.

59de8693d93634fa67950cdf8b74e6cc_large

The Baltimore Harbaugh just whines a lot during games.

Go Ravens. Can't believe I have to say that...

LOL. Definitely go Ravens. I always go for the NFC in the super bowl, but the 49ers or Seahawks? Oh hell no.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My wife suggested called it the "Hairball Bowl". I guess one pukes to get rid of a hair ball, so maybe this is a better name.

Anyone know who the halftime "entertainment" is?

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
interference said:
My wife suggested called it the "Hairball Bowl". I guess one pukes to get rid of a hair ball, so maybe this is a better name.

Anyone know who the halftime "entertainment" is?

Beyonce :bummed:

I will be proudly supporting the Ravens and I am ecstatic that they made it past the patriots so I can actually watch the game!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
It would give me great pleasure having the Ravens win this game because the 49ers have never lost a Super Bowl and if they lose this one, it will kill Jim Harbaugh and he might not be able to shake it, but if the 49ers win they are going to be very difficult to deal with.

After watching the Ravens against the Pats they have athletes and they have the motivation to win for Ray Lewis so I am hoping they can win one for the Ripper. Otherwise it's going to make a long off season and with Colin Kaepernick and Jim Harbaugh I fear this team even though the Rams were able to beat them.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
There's a player on the niners that nearly guarantees a loss for them.

Randy Moss played on 2 teams ('98 Vikings, '07 Pats) that were a virtual lock to make/win the SB and both times that team lost.