SB stands for Super Bowl

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
WHEN we start winning, revisionist historians will come out from under their respective rocks of total ignorance regarding the Rams to tell us and the rest of the world that they knew it all along: Sam Bradford is the real deal.
We won't want to interrupt them with the facts because we will be getting such a kick out of their back peddling.
But we will know the truth.
We will know that many of us, I believe the majority who have watched without an agenda, have believed since day one that if provided a decent supporting cast and a play caller with a clue, Sam Bradford can take us to the promised land.

I'll be honest, the injuries are a legitimate concern. He has to stay on the field.
I don't believe he is especially injury prone, but he sure hasn't been an iron man either.
There are other concerns as well, but I don't need to explain them. They have all been discussed to death by his detractors.

His story is one I can easily imagine being framed around his slow start, much like his football idol Troy Aikman. It could easily become a classic sports story of perseverance and redemption.
I think everything is in place for the turn around. I see a team poised to take off and do some special things. Maybe a Super Bowl caliber team before long.
Those are all opinions of course, so I will leave you with two facts:
Sam Bradford is the best Quarterback in the NFL and I am a huge homer.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Watched Sam at OK. and thought he was the best qb in the draft. Was a Suh fan but liked the pick. Now I'm waiting for the team to catch up with him on the field. Thinking this is the year for it to start! Hitting the kool aid harder the closer we get to camp! :)

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Sam Bradford
Stedman Bailey
Super Bowl

There you have it.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
I can't tell you how many times i've seen Sam make a play, only for the receiver to drop the ball. As long as we can end the case of our dropsies, Sam can be a top 5 QB. Just need our receivers catch the ball about 50% more often.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
@RFIP is gonna read this and get freaking pumped!!!