Say we finish 9-7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Does this make everyone change their opinions on the current regime? I'm not sure it would for me. I guess it would depend on the style.

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
Of course it would you are talking aobut going 8-3 from here out, with the toughest part of our schedule (in theory) coming up. That would be pretty impressive actually. I think the toruble is that not only have we not won the easier part of our schedule, we are oding it in sucha way that it is difficult to forsee a turn around....

AZRamsFan93

I can't even fathom that happening at this point. If it did, I would be pleased, hell, I would be jumping for joy.

It won't.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
It will be one of the greatest shocks of my life if they go 8-8.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
It really just depends on what those 9 wins look like honestly.

I have a hard time believing that is a possibility at this point, sadly. I've never felt so pessimistic about the Rams my entire fanhood. I think the repetitive promises of a good year followed by extreme let down has finally broken me in that regard. No longer can I predict a win or even rationalize why they have a chance, because it never fails to disappoint me.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
It really just depends on what those 9 wins look like honestly.

I have a hard time believing that is a possibility at this point, sadly. I've never felt so pessimistic about the Rams my entire fanhood. I think the repetitive promises of a good year followed by extreme let down has finally broken me in that regard. No longer can I predict a win or even rationalize why they have a chance, because it never fails to disappoint me.

You know how I deal with it, I just remind myself that even if the rams lose, I still LOVE watching the NFL.

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
If that happens, I'll pay everyone on ROD $5.
Not a chance
I'd love that $5..... ;) here is why it will happen..... with everything these so called NFL powers are doing right. ...and all that we are doing to shoot ourselves in the foot.... not to mention some of the calls..... we have been in every game with either a chance to tie or win in the end. We are the youngest team in the nfl....with lots of room for improvement. ....and the talent to do so...... if those teams don't fear us...... they should.....lol no... still not drinking......;)

Go Rams......... ;)

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
I'd love that $5..... ;) here is why it will happen..... with everything these so called NFL powers are doing right. ...and all that we are doing to shoot ourselves in the foot.... not to mention some of the calls..... we have been in every game with either a chance to tie or win in the end. We are the youngest team in the nfl....with lots of room for improvement. ....and the talent to do so...... if those teams don't fear us...... they should.....lol no... still not drinking......;)

Go Rams......... ;)

I want some if whatever your smoking then ;)

Philly5

Rookie
9 wins? Season has already started. Time for unrealistic optimism is Spring/Summer. Fall reality always sucks.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
If we even get back to that 7-9 hump we just can't get over at this point, I'd be willing to sign the current regime to new contracts.

rams56

Name
Steve
We're gonna finish 8-3 for the rest of the year..? :ROFLMAO:

Lol Yep..... you heard it here first..... ;)
For all reasons I explained in earlier post....I believe it to be very possible. .
It's cool that you don't believe.... I understand and respect you're opinion as to why not.....good luck...

Go Rams....... ;)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Lol Yep..... you heard it here first..... ;)
For all reasons I explained in earlier post....I believe it to be very possible. .
It's cool that you don't believe.... I understand and respect you're opinion as to why not.....good luck...

Go Rams....... ;)
I agree! and I haven't given up on the Rams in 63 years, and I'm not going to start now!!(y)(y)

rams56

Name
Steve
I agree! and I haven't given up on the Rams in 63 years, and I'm not going to start now!!(y)(y)

I'm sorry.... my bad.... I was so busy with the rah..rah stuff ..... if i did....I didn't mean disrespect you....I am very very sorry. ... 63 years as a Rams fan is awesome. ......;) ;)

Go Rams....... ;)

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I'm sorry.... my bad.... I was so busy with the rah..rah stuff ..... if i did....I didn't mean disrespect you....I am very very sorry. ... 63 years as a Rams fan is awesome. ......;) ;)

Go Rams....... ;)
You seem like a good guy @rams56 . Welcome to ROD. Love your positive attitude!

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I agree with the "style" comment.

Here's my problem with the current regime:
They start the season out and get in holes.

Let's say they actually do finish with 9-7 (not that I'm buying any of that), then that would mean they played excellent football agasint some really good teams.

So... why did it have to take six weeks to get to that point?

For two years now, they have limped out of the starting gate. I am very concerned they don't know how to start fast and, for that reason, I'm not sure I'd sign them up again.