Say it ain't so Kurt Warner

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Not shocking. The Rams are the ex-girlfriend that dumped him and talked trash about his manhood on the way out. The Cardinals are the ex-girlfriend that he opted to break up with but still remained friends with.
This.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Our front office post 1999/2000 was horrible!

I suspect if we really knew what they were doing and how they conducted business; none of us would be Rams fans at this time.

From Zygmunt to Samir Suleiman the throat slasher... An ego driven bunch of tools that set the franchise back 10 years.

Its a shame. I believe if Martz had a supportive management team (who knew personnel) he could have won a ton of games in STL.

Last edited:

RamsFan14

Starter
He's dead to me....IDC

Ya know, I've been saying for awhile we think alike and we're on the same page on a lot of subjects... Heck our usernames are 78% identical! This though... Have to strongly disagree, WHAT'S GOING ON MAN?!?!?! Lol jp, but seriously how can you blame him?

But it is interesting to think in another sense that Cardinals fans at first probably didn't buy into him being there starter for there team. Remember when Warner fumbled a game away against us at AZ? Oh man... Wonder how AZ fans thought of him then :unsure:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=260924022

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name another QB that won a Super Bowl with only one team and says his allegiance is to another team.

Name another QB that was cut two years after winning his second MVP, taking his team to the Super Bowl after winning one previously, and was only 32 years old.

This is far from your typical situation.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Name another QB that was cut two years after winning his second MVP, taking his team to the Super Bowl after winning one previously, and was only 32 years old.

totally agree. I'm not blaming Kurt. I'm blaming the Rams.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
If he had played for the people running the Rams now. His answer might be different. Unfortunately he played for a group of people including ownership who were complete boneheads.

He probably wouldn't have an answer because the question would never have been posed because he never would have been kicked to the curb.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
His Super Bowl ring will ALWAYS remind him where he won his championship. Every. Single. Time.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Wow... a big middle finger to us. I'm dissappointed he'd say something like that.

He did get back-stabbed, though.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Wow... a big middle finger to us. I'm dissappointed he'd say something like that.

He did get back-stabbed, though.

LOL......like this you mean?

....................../´¯/)
....................,/ÂŻ../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

I agree with you... But...

He didn't start more than 10 games over 2002-2006 seasons (5yrs), on any team.

He wasn't exactly a sure thing on any roster, including AZ, until 2007-2009.

Heck even 2007 he only started 11 games.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Does this mean he'll get inducted into the HOF as a Cardinal? Say it aint so.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I agree with you... But...

He didn't start more than 10 games over 2002-2006 seasons (5yrs), on any team.

He wasn't exactly a sure thing on any roster, including AZ, until 2007-2009.

Heck even 2007 he only started 11 games.

Look, it's a business. I'm not saying they made the wrong DECISION. I'm saying the way they handled it was wrong and that I don't blame Warner for still feeling some resentment.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Look, it's a business. I'm not saying they made the wrong DECISION. I'm saying the way they handled it was wrong and that I don't blame Warner for still feeling some resentment.

I think when Vermeil left, the Rams organization was a mess from top to bottom. And that includes Martz who was an incredibly creative OC, but a mess as a HC. But he was so hindered by the wackos in the FO, not many first time HC could have succeeded. If DV had stayed, no way Kurt Warner leave StL.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

It was more than that. He was basically dumped as the starter after 5 bad games. One of them when he shouldn't have even played, since his hand was broken, against the Eagles. The other he looked like he was playing with a concussion against the Giants, after he got smacked around, when he was dumped for good.

Then the worst was the character assassination by martz via lapdog bernie. They really gave it to him. Damaged goods, bad teammate, system qb, flash in the pan.

Warner has shown nothing but class towards the rams since he left. He will always be my favourite player.

RamzFanz

Damnit
They kept pushing Warner when his thumb was injured. He wouldn't say no, even though he should have.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ya know, I've been saying for awhile we think alike and we're on the same page on a lot of subjects... Heck our usernames are 78% identical! This though... Have to strongly disagree, WHAT'S GOING ON MAN?!?!?! Lol jp, but seriously how can you blame him?

But it is interesting to think in another sense that Cardinals fans at first probably didn't buy into him being there starter for there team. Remember when Warner fumbled a game away against us at AZ? Oh man... Wonder how AZ fans thought of him then :unsure:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=260924022

I let my emotions get the best of me. Still got a lot of love for Warner. I feel like a bitter ex right now