Say bye to Tim Barnes?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Tim Barnes - C - Free Agent
The Kansas City Star reports the Chiefs have had "exploratory talks" with free agent C Tim Barnes.

A fifth-year undrafted free agent, Barnes was non-tendered by the Rams. He played only nine snaps on offense last season. At best, he'd be a part of a competition in Kansas City.
Related: Chiefs

Source: Terez A. Paylor on Twitter
Mar 12 - 2:34 PM

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
" Cameron Erving come on down!!"

Do you really think he last till our second round pick?? Cause I don't. the only way I think we land him is in a trade down in the first or a trade up in the second.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Do you really think he last till our second round pick?? Cause I don't. the only way I think we land him is in a trade down in the first or a trade up in the second.
I completely agree! But I can Dream!!;)

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"A fifth-year undrafted free agent, Barnes was non-tendered by the Rams"

I think the Rams already said "Bye"
Possibly followed by "Don't let the door hit you in the...."

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
There's another guy who should have been starting last year when the season was lost. and don't even try and tell me otherwise, unless of course you'd rather have Wells.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
They must think that Jones is going to start or at minimum be a key backup next season...which I think is a good sign really.