Saw this team first hand...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Why, as fans, do we continue to support a team that continues to disappoint? We are really sick and twisted to allow such tomfoolery?

Charlie Brown represents Rams fans. Lucy represents the Rams organization every spring.

elDXpi6.png

The only difference is that Lucy at least offers psychiatric help.

1JJl0zi.jpg

Frogbelly

Rookie
Name
Frogbelly
Kap is used to a bad o line. With the Ram D, a consistent kicker, he would probably get us to the playoffs.
He's better than anyone we have now. Not knowing anything about Manion.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
This might be the worst offense I have ever seen.
You've got to be kidding... the worst was when Sam bradford and shurmer were here. 3 yard passes all game and on 3rd downs we ALWAYS did a shotgun draw with sj. I recall watching us play the bears and every 3rd down that was the call one particular down they ran it of course it's unsuccessful and they put the camera on lovie Smith and he was laughing... smh

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
We just need a QB fellas....we're close....can't cut bait just yet...maybe a wr....and a center....
I've quit the Rams many times. I always come back. I must like being tortured.
Get with it Fro, that's called a submissive.
df7d566b6339c30ccc2bb731ab11a1aa.jpg

quebecramfan

Rookie
I am sorry to say that I am also done for the season.... maybe longer. Life is too short to put up with shit like this. It's been 35 years but everything must come to an end.

You can be a faithful fan... but it is a 2 way street... You pay money to see them and buy jerseys, but they also have a job to get better and the rams never seem to be able to do that. I have to perform in life to get recognized so the same goes for a football team. Enough is enough!

Cheers all

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
You've got to be kidding... the worst was when Sam bradford and shurmer were here. 3 yard passes all game and on 3rd downs we ALWAYS did a shotgun draw with sj. I recall watching us play the bears and every 3rd down that was the call one particular down they ran it of course it's unsuccessful and they put the camera on lovie Smith and he was laughing... smh

Nope...not kidding.
This one is worse....
At least that offense could execute plays. Even if it got no yards.
This one can't do that consistently.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
It is a sad state of affairs.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sorry you had to spend what was probably a considerable amount of money to attend that mess in person.

My condolences.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
We just need a QB fellas....we're close....can't cut bait just yet...maybe a wr....and a center....

Make that two WRs....and a LT......and maybe another G.......and a OC....and apparently a new trainer who notices heads bouncing off the field.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
47 years here.

I'm with ya. Tell me, how do we stop being Rams fans? It's like in my DNA, how do I get that removed?
"65 Seasons here!!" And I have No Answer! I can't kick a life-Long-Habit!! I guess This Habit will end-up Killing me!!:death:

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Serious question: Are we the worst team in the league right now? Because it sure as hell feels that way... :(:cry:

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Serious question: Are we the worst team in the league right now? Because it sure as hell feels that way... :(:cry:

Between us and the Jags at this point. Detroit is playing better than the Rams right now.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
It is a pretty bad state of affairs, the only thing I do know is that the last time I stopped watching the Rams was before GSOT years - I'm sect stop tuning in from the other side of the world...

...my wife hates it that we lose though, it ruins her evening...