Saturday TC Gifs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Animation22_zps40626124.gif
It would appear that Robinson is learning all about how not to stop Quinn!!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Great stuff man. You are a talented individual. Is this video or actual gifs? I am a layman in this area. Regardless, great work.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
i'd rather the offensive line learn from a good to great defensive line than practicing against an average line then get destroyed during a regular season game. greg robinson will learn a lot from trying to block robert quinn. and thats a good thing.
I agree, I think that's part of our problem in the days past with our O-line, not only were they of insufficient talent they were traded with guys who couldn't even get pressure on the QB or stop the run in the real game, what could guys like waning Glover, Clifton Ryan, Jimmy Kennedy, half dead James Hall and co teach our O-line? Our only threat for the longest time was Leonard Little.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Great stuff man. You are a talented individual. Is this video or actual gifs? I am a layman in this area. Regardless, great work.

Theses are GIFs. You're not allowed to take video. I use my "sports" setting on my camera which takes 20 pictures in sequence. I'm hoping this is cool with the Rams because I would never do anything to get in trouble with them.

RamzFanz

Damnit
M. Sam is destroying Hooey.
#55 JL is looking fast & trim.
A.Pettis going against Gaines.I like EJ though,but got caught cheating.
---thanks for pic's excellent videos.

M. Sam has been very good from what I've seen. Coming back lighter and stronger. Playing like he's got one goal in life. I'm impressed.

RamzFanz

Damnit
the incredible shrinking pocket. This play started at the 20:

Animation025_zps15a0c83a.gif

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Theses are GIFs. You're not allowed to take video. I use my "sports" setting on my camera which takes 20 pictures in sequence. I'm hoping this is cool with the Rams because I would never do anything to get in trouble with them.

I wasn't trying/meaning to get you in trouble now. Just complimenting you are a very fine job. That said I thought so much of them I posted the links on ROD FB page and group. Hope that was cool?

RamzFanz

Damnit
I wasn't trying/meaning to get you in trouble now. Just complimenting you are a very fine job. That said I thought so much of them I posted the links on ROD FB page and group. Hope that was cool?

Might as well. I'm trying to remember my bandwidth limits with photobucket. We'll find out I guess!

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
the incredible shrinking pocket. This play started at the 20:

Animation025_zps15a0c83a.gif
looks like no double teams............i see a safety or corner blitz picked up by #69. robinson kept quinn away this time. saffold controls brockers . this good pass rush also helps Bradford make quicker reads because this is exactly what he will face 6 times a year in the NFC West. great stuff RamzFanz.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Robinson did a decent job on this one.

Yes, he did. I misnamed the GIF. It should have been the incredible moving pocket.

From what I'm seeing, I can't help but think opposing QBs might get 1 - 1.5 seconds to make a decision and throw before they get bulldozed.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Am I the only one who noticed how badly Wells was holding on this play? Looks like an attempted headlock while also pulling the rusher back by his jersey.

And what do you think it will take to stop this pass rush?

I guess he's been watching seahawks tape!