Saturday TC Gifs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'll add more tonight if i can. They take a while.

This was my first try at shooting pictures and making GIFs for live shots.

Don't ask me what's going on, I'm just getting them up.

Enjoy.

Animation1_zpsc7ece0a7.gif

Animation3_zps0843a948.gif

Animation4_zps06301d78.gif

Animation6_zpsba1bccf7.gif

Animation7_zps4321a11c.gif

Animation8_zpsc31ee5d4.gif

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Look at Pettis breaking ankles. #CampAllstar

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
M. Sam is destroying Hooey.
#55 JL is looking fast & trim.
A.Pettis going against Gaines.I like EJ though,but got caught cheating.
---thanks for pic's excellent videos.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It looks like a freakin avalanche of Rams defenders..these are cool thanks.

It looked like that quite often. People just ohhhed and ahhhhed.

Lots of good passes too. Tavon, Bailey, Britt, Petis, Givens, and Cook lit them up a few times.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i'd rather the offensive line learn from a good to great defensive line than practicing against an average line then get destroyed during a regular season game. greg robinson will learn a lot from trying to block robert quinn. and thats a good thing.

RamzFanz

Damnit
i'd rather the offensive line learn from a good to great defensive line than practicing against an average line then get destroyed during a regular season game. greg robinson will learn a lot from trying to block robert quinn. and thats a good thing.

I agree. They can't shut down this pass rush but even slowing it down will pay off big in real games.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
its probably more for balance (or to not sack the guy in red), but it really looks like Quinn is getting ready to do his famous "arm smash, cause fumble" trick that he is so good at .

RamzFanz

Damnit
its probably more for balance (or to not sack the guy in red), but it really looks like Quinn is getting ready to do his famous "arm smash, cause fumble" trick that he is so good at .

It was to avoid Sam Bradford. You can't touch players in red shirts. What a move to get through!

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick

It was to avoid Sam Bradford. You can't touch players in red shirts. What a move to get through!
I agree haha Honestly I hope the coaches talk with defense on making absolutely sure they DO NOT make contact with Sam this off season. We will all be taking a bite of a shit sandwich if he goes down!

RFIP

I like Sam's throwing motion in the first gif. Throw after throw is almost identical! Shows great attention to detail!

I do worry about him making all those throws in such a short period of time though....oh wait..:banana: