Saturday Football!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
What are your plans? The football line up is a good one!

80923026-08D5-40AD-98A2-2A909A54A22A.jpeg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is maybe one of those times the Atlantic time zone works in my favor.

With games not starting until 2pm... I have time for some final Christmas shopping and food prep... then enjoy the games!

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Have a buddies XMAS party, will prob head out from that early and watch my Rams on the back porch like I have done for every game I have not been too.

Win Saturday, root for GB Monday, and let the chips fall where they may.....

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Going to be at my daughter's wrestling tournament all day. Will probably record the game and watch it late Saturday night.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
My son will be home from Coronado for the Holidays, so I will be hunting the best 2 lb Porterhouse I can find for him and grilling it up along with some slightly smaller steaks for my wife and granddaughter and me.
It’s great to have him home from the Navy for Christmas.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
My son will be home from Coronado for the Holidays, so I will be hunting the best 2 lb Porterhouse I can find for him and grilling it up along with some slightly smaller steaks for my wife and granddaughter and me.
It’s great to have him home from the Navy for Christmas.
Thanks for his service to our country, Ramlock. Enjoy your time with your son.

Fatboy

Rookie
Have a great time at the game Fatboy! How cool to go with your grandson. How old is he, and is he a Ram fan already?
He's 12, Bad part is his deranged dad has turned him into a whiner fan. Well at least one of us will be happy on the way home tonight. -- the Fatboy

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
He's 12, Bad part is his deranged dad has turned him into a whiner fan. Well at least one of us will be happy on the way home tonight. -- the Fatboy
It’s ok Fatboy. Maybe you can cheer the poor kid up by getting him a Garrapolo bobble head on the way out.

Q729

Legend
TB's wasted their best chance to score a TD during that long ass run. But then they had that other drive with two passes to wide open WRs in the endzone. They're trash. Damn that loss.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Well got home just enough to watch the 2nd half. Cmon make it worth gunning it down the highway.