Saquon Barkely

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Or....tractors and trailers?????/ ahahahahahah, LOL....Just kidding.....

Never know.....I like Darnold....A LOT.....but Kizer showed me something....and BPA is BPA....I don't see a QB better than Saquon.....Don't think one is out there better than Fitzpatrick....or Nelson.....And one of those top DE's/OLB's are gonna be special....if your current QB is decent....go BPA

I understand where you're comin from Champ and tbh the Browns might agree with you we'll see.

But every year there are better players at other positions than QB, but the top QBs go first. It's supply & demand plain and simple, and for me when you hit on a QB you fill the position for 10+ years with the pocket types. Darnold's confident, gets along well in the locker room, and makes throws you can't coach. I actually hope the Browns pass on him, for pure entertainment value. :p

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
I know I'm in the minority, but the hype for Barkley is starting to get a little out of control. I think he should make a great NFL RB but when an assistant HC is saying he'd repeatedly punch himself in the nuts to draft him I think the hype train has gotten out of hand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kizer has intangibles....I believe he's smart....he's athletic....and I would imagine he could beat out a rookie for the starting spot in 2018.
If Browns sign McCarron, and draft QB he quickly drops to #3 on the depth chart. Or worse...

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
If Browns sign McCarron, and draft QB
I'm thinking they do one or the other.....and leaning in grabbing AJ....Hue felt comfortable with him before....and Kizer sits and learns a little more a little slower....I doubt the give up on a high 2nd round pick in the 2nd year....

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
He’s not going to be a Ram so I’m good with as many picks going early as long as we get our guy who is obviously not going to be Barkley.