Sapp- Pimpin ain't easy...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I always find it comical that Kurt is surrounded by the likes of Sapp, Irvin and Faulk. Don't get me wrong - I was a fan of Faulk - but 6 kids from 4 different baby mamas. Sapp and his arrests / bankruptcy issues. Irvin has had drug issues / run-ins with the law, etc... and then you have Kurt. Just an interesting dynamic in my opinion!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Yeah?

images

You pay them to go away

fearsomefour

Legend
So, Warren had a salary of $540,000 from NFL Network. The thing that just kills me is an adult that has no idea of consequence. Because I have to drive as part of my job if I get a DUI I lose my job. No discussion, no second chance. So, I don't take any risk with that and I don't make anywhere near what Sapp made for watching football and commenting.
I live an a county that borders one of the few counties in the US where prostitution is legal. It does not really impact much of anything. The interesting thing is that prostitution that is illegal still goes on and the police crack down on it. I used to have to go out to one of the brothels for work (it really was for work, I swear). Famous people and married guys go there all the time. They are protected that way. Warren, Warren, Warren....sad.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Prostitution being legal sends the wrong message to the youth. However I regard it as I do drinking. Once someone is of legal age and considered an adult then he should be able to solicite an adult prostitute that chose to be a prostitute.

That said.......one down and one to go. I didn't like Sapp on NFL network and I like Michael Irvin even less.

iced

I respect your opinion...all I'm saying is that there is plenty of criminal activity and immoral activity going on in the NFL...and it seems to be in a much greater volume than in most of the other major leagues.

i don't think there's a sport let alone a high paying profession that doesn't involve hookers in some capacity...

Sum1

Hall of Fame
i don't think there's a sport let alone a high paying profession that doesn't involve hookers in some capacity...
Yeah, I think everyone and every job has something immoral going on in some regard at some point in time.

The NFL seems to have something immoral going on at almost every point in time.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
He's a local guy here for me. Went to Apopka HS. People from there like to say that they're from The "APK". That HS has won a number of State Championships. Some of you might remember another fuck up from APK ... Sammy Smith.

We all know he went on and played in Tampon. Maybe the folks down there appreciated his act, but back here in his Central FL hometown area he isn't well liked at all. Multiple local sports radio guys got on the air this morning and shared their experiences in dealing with Sapp. Some going back to his HS days. All of them were very bad. The guy has been a total dick to others.

Karma is a bitch.

Last edited:

Athos

Legend
Bet that wasn't all the hooker gave him in the end.

Better get himself a checkup in a couple weeks times. :ROFLMAO:

I always find it comical that Kurt is surrounded by the likes of Sapp, Irvin and Faulk. Don't get me wrong - I was a fan of Faulk - but 6 kids from 4 different baby mamas. Sapp and his arrests / bankruptcy issues. Irvin has had drug issues / run-ins with the law, etc... and then you have Kurt. Just an interesting dynamic in my opinion!

Well, Kurt may be a good god fearing man, but as Billy Joel so eloquently sang:

I'd rather laugh with the sinners
than die with the saints

The sinners are much more fun!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
He's a local guy here for me. Went to Apopka HS. People from there like to say that they're from The "APK". That HS has won a number of State Championships. Some of you might remember another freak up from APK ... Sammy Smith.

We all know he went on and played in Tampon. Maybe the folks down there appreciated his act, but back here in his Central FL hometown area he isn't well liked at all. Multiple local sports radio guys got on the air this morning and shared their experiences in dealing with Sapp. Some going back to his HS days. All of them were very bad. The guy has been a total dick to others.

Karma is a bitch.
but people still "god " guys like him up
never ever likedSapp , ALWAYS thought he was a loudmouth and FWIW knowing that he was of low character has never made any difference to the NFL owned NFL network is just another reason I continue to sour on the "league" and their whole cult of personality gig

iced

Yeah, I think everyone and every job has something immoral going on in some regard at some point in time.

The NFL seems to have something immoral going on at almost every point in time.

This is why Las Vegas doesn't have a team