Sapp- Pimpin ain't easy...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I was just asking for directions. I thought I knew her from High School. She came up to the car asking for a ride. I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!

hvIzMs9.jpg

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/02/warre...r-bowl-soliciting-a-prostitute/#ixzz3QcRUrF6z

Warren Sapp
Arrested For Soliciting Prostitute
42 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE
0202-warren-sapp-mug-wm-3.jpg

update-graphic-red-bar.jpg

12:06 PM PT -- A rep for the hotel where Warren was arrested tells TMZ Sports, "we were contacted by the Phoenix Police Dept. today in a matter involving a guest."

"We are cooperating with police as they look into the situation since it is an active investigation. We have no further comment."
update-grey-gray-bar-1.jpg

Warren Sapp was arrested in Phoenix this morning for soliciting a prostitute around 7AM ... TMZ Sports has learned.

Sapp was also arrested for assault. We're told Sapp was taken into custody at a hotel in Downtown Phoenix.

The 42-year-old "Dancing with the Stars" alum was booked just a few minutes ago.

Sapp was in Phoenix covering the Super Bowl for the NFL Network.

It's not Warren's first arrest -- he was busted in 2010 for domestic battery, but those charges were eventually dropped. He was also arrested for an alleged domestic battery in Miami in 2014.

As we previously reported, officials made it clear before the Super Bowl they would be cracking down on prostitution.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/02/warre...r-bowl-soliciting-a-prostitute/#ixzz3QcaiZzKj

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

7am?

normal people just let their morning wood settle down by itself.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Dont normal jobs check on criminal history before they hire you? Why was he allowed to be on television anyway? I swear man, this world is completely backasswards.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
The NFL...employing America's unemployable.

Unreal how much scum there is. Too bad for the good guys that have to share the field and booth with people like this.

psxpaul

Rookie
Name
Paul
Weren't people just saying how sad it was that he filed for bankruptcy a couple years ago?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I was just asking for directions. I thought I knew her from High School. She came up to the car asking for a ride. I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!

hvIzMs9.jpg

And the sun was in my eyes.

You would think when a man has that much money and fame he could get laid without paying for it or forcing someone to do him. :confused:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/02/02/nfl-network-fires-warren-sapp/

NFL Network fires Warren Sapp
Posted by Mike Wilkening on February 2, 2015

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptrjy2e0ytuynzc2ztm2otiwntfkn2ezmjm5m2exotbh.jpeg
Getty Images

A Monday morning arrest on assault and solicitation of prostitution charges has cost Warren Sapp his analyst’s role with the NFL’s television channel.

NFL Network announced this afternoon it has ended Sapp’s employment.

“Warren Sapp’s contract has been terminated and he no longer works for NFL Network,” NFLN spokesperson Alex Riethmiller said in a statement released by the channel.

The 42-year-old Sapp had worked for the network since 2008.

With Sapp’s time with the network at a close, it remains to be seen if Sapp will be able to land a television role elsewhere.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The NFL...employing America's unemployable.

Unreal how much scum there is. Too bad for the good guys that have to share the field and booth with people like this.

Well we all have our opinions on those kinds of things. I could care less if he solicits hookers personally, doesn't affect my opinion of him in the slightest. My dislike of him is purely based on his big mouth.

Unfortunately discussing prostitution is like discussing religion: nobody is going to convince anyone else. So I'll leave it at that.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Shame, I actually quite like him on nfl game day morning. Him and Irvin balanced out kurt and Marshall nicely

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I wonder which gap he was looking to fill. Guess I'll never know now.

Shame on you Mr. Sapp, for wanting to have sex with a stranger, that is what night clubs, grocery stores, laundry marts, video rental stores, airplanes, dating sites, are all for, and you don't have to pay for it.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Well we all have our opinions on those kinds of things. I could care less if he solicits hookers personally, doesn't affect my opinion of him in the slightest. My dislike of him is purely based on his big mouth.

Unfortunately discussing prostitution is like discussing religion: nobody is going to convince anyone else. So I'll leave it at that.
I respect your opinion...all I'm saying is that there is plenty of criminal activity and immoral activity going on in the NFL...and it seems to be in a much greater volume than in most of the other major leagues.