Sando's Predictions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Sando's best guesses: Week 7 predictions

By Mike Sando
espn.go.com
The San Francisco 49ers and Arizona Cardinals had each won eight consecutive regular-season home games heading into Week 6.

Both lost at home.

Those outcomes dropped me to 2-2 on predictions for the week and 13-8 for the season. That was a bummer, too, because the predictions @stlouishammer ridiculed without mercy -- Seattle over New England, Miami over St. Louis -- actually panned out.

Here's a stab at the games for Week 7:

Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers, Thursday, 8:20 p.m. ET: The December brawl these teams staged in Seattle last season knocked the Seahawks from playoff contention while leaving the 49ers' Delanie Walker with a broken jaw. Both teams led late in the game. They battled on equal footing even though San Francisco had the better team. Can the 49ers' special teams contain Leon Washington? Can Seahawks rookie quarterback Russell Wilson, successful against New England's relatively weak pass defense last week, fare well stepping up in class? Sando's best guess: 49ers 17, Seahawks 13

Arizona Cardinals at Minnesota Vikings, Sunday, 1 ET: The Cardinals have skeptics right where they want them -- assuming Arizona has no shot on the road following consecutive defeats. I'm not sure how the Cardinals can generate enough offense given the state of their line and the injuries at running back. Patrick Peterson is due for a return touchdown or two. Perhaps he can make the difference. Sando's best guess: Vikings 20, Cardinals 13

Green Bay Packers at St. Louis Rams, 1 ET: The Rams are 3-0 at home after going 1-7 there last season. They're also 1-3 outside the NFC West. The Rams have allowed four touchdown passes this season, two fewer than the Packers' Aaron Rodgers had against Houston last week. Green Bay has scored at least 27 points in each of its last three games. I don't think they Packers will score that many on the Rams, but they'll probably score enough. Sando's best guess: Packers 23, Rams 17

IMO he gets two of three right here, care to guess which I dissent from?